Wedge between sisters!!

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Mataji will use Roli and try and drive a wedge between the sisters. She pledged to avenge her honor in today's precap. What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup now it will be the same old drama the younger sister is the jeethani and give respect to her and all. and roli will not take a stnad like sadhna in bidai, she is just there to make quzical looks and out and cry . so be prepeared for a devarani- jeethani younger sis- older sis thing.
sagark thumbnail
That maathaji 😡😡 is too much, she needs to be given a kick by the whole family.

I swear that maathaji will never stop her nonsense, Inspite of her been insulted in front of the whole family by prem and sid still she has not straightened and shes upto making other plans. now i think she will make enemity in between the two sisters and then again the rona dona starts.

I just hope in future also all her plans fail and in the end she is kicked out of the house.
faabz thumbnail
That will never happen, because the serial needs to drag on.. Because everyone was mad with the Roli married Prem story they somehow in their twisted ways corrected it. But if everything goes smooth people won't watch the serials.. Actually they need to stop doing that and show track of how Roli is now encouraged by her sid to go to college and all that but I doubt it since the poster shows roli in a saree and mangal sutra and sindhoor... :( they just drag on and on rather than incorporate elements such from reality that people can identify with. For example: Mataji instead of feuding can try teaching household stuff to simar, roli can take up college and 100 things that come with it. But no it will be same old drama