Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing.
@radhameera : There are various ratings na ,may be they consider different one and he said true that YMGGK ,PR AND our cb are all at equal ratings.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: radhameera

but still i cant believe it... in fb manasvi posted and today susmita dan also posted about it.that cb is 2.5 then what is this ...i am in total confusing 

The Tam is last week ratings. He posted this week ratings I think maybe!! The top 4 all are so close. Happy for CB without any promotion wonder if they would get promotion and repeat time how the trp would be then!!
Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing.
rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks .i hope cb get more trp   in next week
-Shankar- thumbnail
CB did Well. the diff. between pr and cb is not only .02
and HD isnt that far away
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the ratings. 

Oops! CB again at 4! :( Nevertheless, atleast they have it above 2.0

Ah! As for HD...the show is being promoted left, right, center by ZEE as if no other show exists for them. So its obvious that the show will have the necessary buzz generated! However, CB is maintaining itself without any promos whatsoever...nor any media segments. 

Also this week's episodes have Dev coming back to form! People must have been thirsty to see what happens when Dev confronts Barkha and thus they are showing it :)

erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I'm not a regular follower of HD but I think it really needs to be promoted because it's the newest drama from zee tv and there's another one coming, AB, this Dec 19 so it is again expected that promos of these 2 shows will flood our tv sets. For me there's nothing wrong with it if zee tv  is fair to all their shows. These people should treat all their shows equally to avoid creating animosity among the actors and most especially among the fans.