KTLK Written Updates (8/12/2011-Epi49)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the superfast update...
OMG Neethzzz you Update 2 WU todays and Voh Bhi super Fast😲😲😲😆
Beautiful and  Nice Update Chilled...another Beautiful Episode..will catch it later when it repeat
11 pm IST todays😊

Originally posted by Deepali88

OMG Neethzzz you Update 2 WU todays and Voh Bhi super Fast😆
Beautiful and  Nice Update Chilled...another Beautiful Episode..will catch it later when it repeat
11 pm IST todays😊

Ya, I'm, unfortunately, stuck with updating two shows on Thursdays now and what's better, they both air at the same time slot😳
Haha! Thanks though (:
This show is going no where!
Originally posted by teelobhain

This show is going no where!

yes u r right i am frustrated !@# 
thanks a lot for the update

good episode
I am happy mallika knows that it isnt easy to get nidhi out of ashu's heart!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by sanw

thanks a lot for the update

good episode
I am happy mallika knows that it isnt easy to get nidhi out of ashu's heart!!!!!!!!!

...but despite learning the hard fact, she is still allowing Suhasni to manipulate her under the pretence of caring for her. If she really cared for her, she would encourage Malika to move on😡😡😡 I mean, he has not shown her any interest in 12 years despite her literally forcing herself on him so why does she think she has a chance is beyond me!!!! Ashu should have added after his 'mein teraa dost hamesha hu aur rahunga' dialogue that 'is se kam yaa zyaadaa ki ummid mujhse mat karna'!!!! That would have told her exactly where she stands.
I love Ranganath... He indirectly tells her so much!!!
thanx for the update dear...missed the last epi..