RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Swamini was right. I agreed with her when she said I had only asked BG to keep Maanavi out of my sight. I did not ask her to prohibit Maanavi to attend the wedding.!

In fact not just agree, I have been thinking the same thing for days! It was solely BG's decision to ask Maanavi to stay back.

Well being a Ladkiwali who did not want to cause more scenes with the Vadera Khandan ki decision maker, BG did what she thought was best and the reason was deffo Swamini's irritation with Maanavi. But, yes Swamini did not ask her to keep Mannu away from the wedding all together. 

BG could have asked Mannu to stay out of trouble strictly and especially out of sight of Swamini. but she overreacted in her fear and found herself overpunishing Maanavi. I do not exactly blame BG; but at the same time Swamini is not to be blamed as well.

In fact I liked Dadaji's comment. "Swamini ki baat se agar Bg ke dil mein koi galat fehmi paida hui hai toh hum unhe samjhayenge, par Maanavi ko iss shadi mein ane se koi nahin rokega!" This summed up the whole issue very aptly. Yes Swamini was partly the reason, but it was also BG who miunderstood and overreacted.

What do you guys say?

I scanned the first 5 pages of the forum and could not find a topic like this so posting it. Even if it's doubled, considwer that I couldn't resist myself from expressing this and please comment and like!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahriddhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i completely agree.Infact even i was wondering when did swamini ask mannu to be away from the wedding! she just asked manvi to be out of her sight
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Swamini is definitely right, there's no question about that. But if anyone else was in Biji's place, he/she would have done the same thing. Because every time Maanvi does something for good, Swamini would remove a bad quality out of Maanvi or what she did. So it was sensible of Biji to take Swamini's words as a precaution.

However, agreeing with sensible Dadaji, she had to consult other elders of both families before arriving to such a decision, as she always knew Jeevika would NEVER get married having Maanvi away all alone. That's where Biji went wrong.

In fact, personally I think Chacha ji (Jeevika's) had something amazing to say in yesterday's episode to Biji when she tells him Maanvi will not attend the wedding. I can't recall what, but I was so happy with him. Will get back with that.
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Predator-

Swamini is definitely right, there's no question about that. But if anyone else was in Biji's place, he/she would have done the same thing. Because every time Maanvi does something for good, Swamini would remove a bad quality out of Maanvi or what she did. So it was sensible of Biji to take Swamini's words as a precaution.

However, agreeing with sensible Dadaji, she had to consult other elders of both families before arriving to such a decision, as she always knew Jeevika would NEVER get married having Maanvi away all alone. That's where Biji went wrong.

In fact, personally I think Chacha ji (Jeevika's) had something amazing to say in yesterday's episode to Biji when she tells him Maanvi will not attend the wedding. I can't recall what, but I was so happy with him. Will get back with that.

👏 liked it,..!
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you're right.   I think Swamini over reacts where Manvi is concerned, and her fears regarding Manvi causing disruption are based on her need to control situations and people around her, and in her family.   Yet, she didn't imply that Manvi be kept away from the wedding.  Like she said 'hum itne kathoor bhi nahin hain ke ek behen ko doosri behen ki shaadi se door rakhenge'. 

And yes, although BG over reacted, she also made an executive decision in a very tough time, and a very SHORT period of time.  She was facing Swamini, and her wrath, and was fearful of Jevika's wedding being cancelled.  In that fear, in that moment, she made a decision she thought best.  She has doubted herself, and cried for the sisters since then.   She's though of herself as harsh also.

But all in all - both BG and Swamini tended to poo-poo on Manvi due to their inherent lack of sympathy or understanding of Manvi.  They don't truly understand the bond and the love the two sisters share.  As Jeevika said, 'aap ko hamare rishtay ki gehrai samajh mein he nahin aai'.

SO although Swamini, and BG, in their own stance and well wishing, were not at fault in THIS ONE ACT, they're somewhere, some how, responsible for ultimately ending up with this decision.  They need to open up a bit more - Swamini needs to let go of the reins of control she holds on too tight and allow a little mischeif, change, randomness in life and in her family; and BG needs to let go of the fear that Manvi will do something wrong, and let Manvi be.  The sooner she accepts that, and sticks up for Manvi, the sooner Manvi will be responsible, and also others will accept her for what she is.  I mean, Jeevika doesn't go around apologizing for her sister.  Neither should BG.

-S
vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u chinofied ma dil ki baat! Sahi bola. Swamini ki galti nae thi. Bg took it wrng. Its jus a misundrstndg yaaa! N swamini isnt bad.. Shes good. Shes caring. Bt u knw she htes jokes coz of hr past.
RuchaMulay thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

you're right.   I think Swamini over reacts where Manvi is concerned, and her fears regarding Manvi causing disruption are based on her need to control situations and people around her, and in her family.   Yet, she didn't imply that Manvi be kept away from the wedding.  Like she said 'hum itne kathoor bhi nahin hain ke ek behen ko doosri behen ki shaadi se door rakhenge'. 

And yes, although BG over reacted, she also made an executive decision in a very tough time, and a very SHORT period of time.  She was facing Swamini, and her wrath, and was fearful of Jevika's wedding being cancelled.  In that fear, in that moment, she made a decision she thought best.  She has doubted herself, and cried for the sisters since then.   She's though of herself as harsh also.

But all in all - both BG and Swamini tended to poo-poo on Manvi due to their inherent lack of sympathy or understanding of Manvi.  They don't truly understand the bond and the love the two sisters share.  As Jeevika said, 'aap ko hamare rishtay ki gehrai samajh mein he nahin aai'.

SO although Swamini, and BG, in their own stance and well wishing, were not at fault in THIS ONE ACT, they're somewhere, some how, responsible for ultimately ending up with this decision.  They need to open up a bit more - Swamini needs to let go of the reins of control she holds on too tight and allow a little mischeif, change, randomness in life and in her family; and BG needs to let go of the fear that Manvi will do something wrong, and let Manvi be.  The sooner she accepts that, and sticks up for Manvi, the sooner Manvi will be responsible, and also others will accept her for what she is.  I mean, Jeevika doesn't go around apologizing for her sister.  Neither should BG.

-S

Very well put. Wondefully expressed. Thanks for the long reply
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Swamini is a control freak but not bad at heart, that's exactly what i think. And she cannot control maanavi / Maanavi-created situations that's why Maanavi is the pain in her a**