Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Things I don't like about IPKKND UPDATED

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

To the PH - I don't want to compare you with Balaji or other productions because you're fairly new in business but can't you spend just a little bit more money? Maybe you can start of by cleaning that so-called pool. What if Sarun (who spends the most time near the poolside) accidentally falls into that dirty pool? What if one of the crew members falls in? 

Can you please try not to recycle your sets? AR office becomes a shop and RM becomes a caf; like we wouldn't notice. How about an outdoor shoot? Is it really that expensive?

To the CV's and Gautam Hegde - Can you please refrain from jumping from one track to another? First you delayed the Payash track. While being on the Faraq padta hai track, you suddenly shifted gears and jumped on to the Payash track. I was in favour of the Payash from the beginning but you could have gradually developed it. Whatever happened to the Farq  padta hai track.

Can you focus a little bit more on the storyline, character sketches and consistencies instead of symbolisms? Symbolisms are great and I love them but shouldn't you bake the cake first instead of making decorative icing? 

Shyam - Shyam is the biggest blooper of the show. Yes I am actually calling this character a blooper. He is a lawyer who never works. He spends his day at the GH and supposedly spends his nights at RM. If he is a PG he should be spending his nights at GH and work during the day. I know he'll be caught soon but when does he work, where does he sleep and how does he manage to sneak in and sneak out without getting caught? Did he really use the window to get out?  When the show started, Anjali's husband was on some tour for the longest time. Why would a lawyer go on tours? Apparently he is in love/lust with Khushi. How exactly was he planning to juggle to wives who happen to live in the same city?

Anjali - Anjali and her puja ki thali. Akshay Dogra said it all. 

Buaji - Buaji clearly has problems with her vision. Give her a corrective surgery asap. And I suppose she needs therapy for her obsession with a man half her age. 

Garima - Whatever happened to that old Lucknow Garima who called the shots regarding her daughter's lives? She was capable of silencing buaji with her glares. 

Khushi - Please do not spoil Khushi's character sketch. There is a fine line between being naive, innocent and annoying. She is supposed to be smart yet childlike and not dumb. Are you having a tough time multi tasking Mr. Hegde? You often seem to get confused between Khushi and that other female lead of that other show that you write. 

I love her antics but the least you can do is make them believable. Can you seriously puncture a tire with a hairpin? Companies who make such tires should be sued.

The Prakash brother's - How many members of the Prakash family work at RM? JP, OP HP'.?? The Raizada's are rich and they need multiple people to maintain the mansion but how come they never work there at the same time? It's like one comes and the other disappears. Do they work in shifts? How come there are two HP's? Are they fraternal twins with the same name? 

Lakshmi - Why the hell is there a goat in that mansion? I didn't know goats could be toilet trained. And the actors (particularly Jayshree T) carries her most of the time. Are you sure that's a good idea? 

To the actors - Okay this is a sensitive topic. Most of the actors are doing a fabulous job but I still have some complains. I don't intend to bash. No offense to the actors or the fans. 

Abhaas Mehta - I suppose you're doing a fine job with your character but maybe you need to work a bit on the expressions. They often seem exaggerated. Ever heard of subtlety Mr. Mehta? As an actor there is always room for improvement. And No I am not confusing between Abhaas and Shyam. 

Deepali Pansare - I am glad the cv's finally focused on your character and it finally looks like the parallel lead. But being the parallel lead means that you have to be able to justify that character. Please work on your expressions. Thanks god for the dialogues otherwise during that apology scene I couldn't make out form the expressions if Payal was surprised, sad or angry. 

Garima  ( Not sure about the real name ) - Maybe you need to focus on the dialogue delivery a bit. You seem to slip with that Lucknow accent. 

Yes I am ardent fan of the show but some things just can't be overlooked. As a fan I only want the best for the show. That's why I am ranting.

Just because I am Meerabai doesn't mean I don't notice.😉

NOTE: SEE MY LAST POST ON PAGE 5

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
- reserved-

BTW- super like your post Meerabai.😃
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣 ðŸ¤£

Fari ðŸ¤— I LUB U for this post ðŸ¤—

Can I safely say Amen to all of the above ? ðŸ˜†

And 100001 % agree on Shyam's part and Buaji, Garima- brainless ladies !

GH, are you listening ? 

Edit:  Once again I repeat, keep you kheer and dhoklas safe for your other show, as it is enough for this world to test people's sanity !

We do not want an aloo curry here !
Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shyam and his story that make no sense...A blooper or mistake is exactly what that is...

I have no interest in this character or what he does...

I wonder how many people would agree with me when I say...that I want him out without much further delay> His days should have been numbered to start with >>The characters are strong and will make even a less tear jerker or ugly story like Shyam's to keep it interesting...

I would much rather see a show about difference in ideologies than some plot of force, coercion and torture like what Shyamu brings...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
Ishh...apani eta majara🤣🤣🤣
Ami hese bandha karate parabena na🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣
dragonet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Super duper...every word is true...we can still add more points to the loopholes in the storyline...
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
very wll said.they should have to show some richness in the show .they have to spend some money on the costumes of the leads!at the begining of the show they r better.as the show progress they r not spending more money.
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Fariii...goood post :)

Shyam : I alwaysss hv these questions !! How does the boa not question him not spending nights there as a pg ? Wht court will be open there ? 
Aaa...such an ill concieved villain
I love classy well thought off negative leads...yes thts wht they r supp to be negative LEAD...this char is just purpal man with a bunch of prolly hypnotized ppl who don't blink thrice before believig him (asr included)

I want farak padta hai back...sooo conviniently they forgot tht ! Its as if it happ in an alternate universe...same thing happ after diwali also !!

Kkg and her sometimes annoying habits...I get tht they want to make her cute and bubbly...but always ruining his meetings and property :P 
Hawa nikal di it seems...so simple ? :P

Waise all said and done I loved yest and our hotwa and the smiles and the interaction !!

But there r sooo many random threads running in parallel with varying bits of emotions and varying levels of intensity
Its like every director or cv picks up frm where he last left off and not where tthe story last left off !! 

PS : abt the sets :) I guess getting space must be diff...the rotation happens in all serials re :P maaf karde...be happy they hv atleast 3 cars they keep showing ;) 

Waise I'm quoting renu's cousin who had left this comment on the ajeeb thread

"La is the only consistent char in the show...
She went from no asr I can't see tht u don't love me or care for me to
No asr I can't see tht u don't love me or care for me to 
Now where again
No asr I can't see tht u don't love me or care for me :P

Consistently blinkers r on and she's charging ahead"
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post!!! agree with u!!!!
@PH: Loosening their purse strings or acquiring more funds whichever is applicable, Absolutely.

@CV & GH: There are 2 Screenplay writers including GH & 2 Dialogue writers writing for the show pretty much since October, So maybe it is fair that the other 3 also get their fair share of credit or blame.

Also let us not forget the Channel people who probably press the panic button now and then and suggest changes which the CV are obliged to incorporate which in all likelihood tosses the characterization, continuity out of the window.

Editing: My biggest grouse is with the editing, that department needs to pull up its socks, sweaters whatever. The editing is pretty disappointing to be honest.

La: Out of Arnav - Khushi equation unless the plan is to divide Shyam, Mamiji, La & Anjali at one side and Arhi-Payash at the other. So not looking forward to that.

Anjali: Still have high hopes for her character, that She kicks Shyam out and starts her life afresh...That would be new right?