Pratigya

The emotional bond between Samar-Pratigya

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i really feel for Pratigya...she has taken care of Samar since the past 4 year, but suddenly the Thakurs claim that shes nothing to Samar as his new mother is there now...how much can a mothers love get hurt wen people claim that it was just a drama?! Amma clearly said that she got angry at him coz hes not her own son!! Amma is so bad😭

I really felt bad for Pratigya, she has given her everything to Samar's upbringing, she teached him the right n wrong! But the Thakurs seem to take all her upbringing away by their own characters!!

im proud of Krishna for standing by Pratigya in this hard moment n consoling her!! Just look how he was consoling her by saying that hes her son n no one can take ur love away from him, awww

but the most touching moment was, wen Samar entered the room by saying ''Maa''...IT TOUCHED MY HEART!!!!! i had tears in my eyes...n i felt the emotions which a mother could hav for his son/daughter wen everyone want to take him/her away from his/her mother...

it will be so difficult for Pratigya to stay away from Samar n the decisions for him, as she knows the Thakurs will always cum up with sumthing which will have a negative effect at Samar!!!! Only Pratigya can save him from the bad upbringing of the Thakurs

SAMAR N KRIYA ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abida0201

i really feel for Pratigya...she has taken care of Samar since the past 4 year, but suddenly the Thakurs claim that shes nothing to Samar as his new mother is there now...how much can a mothers love get hurt wen people claim that it was just a drama?! Amma clearly said that she got angry at him coz hes not her own son!! Amma is so bad😭

I really felt bad for Pratigya, she has given her everything to Samar's upbringing, she teached him the right n wrong! But the Thakurs seem to take all her upbringing away by their own characters!!

im proud of Krishna for standing by Pratigya in this hard moment n consoling her!! Just look how he was consoling her by saying that hes her son n no one can take ur love away from him, awww

but the most touching moment was, wen Samar entered the room by saying ''Maa''...IT TOUCHED MY HEART!!!!! i had tears in my eyes...n i felt the emotions which a mother could hav for his son/daughter wen everyone want to take him/her away from his/her mother...

it will be so difficult for Pratigya to stay away from Samar n the decisions for him, as she knows the Thakurs will always cum up with sumthing which will have a negative effect at Samar!!!! Only Pratigya can save him from the bad upbringing of the Thakurs

Dont u mean Pratigya and Krishna can save him from the bad upbringing?😉
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree that prats and samar has good bonding...samar is also brave and stood up for his ma by telling the truth...prats has given good parvarish to samar...now even if takurs try to  instill their takur character into samar i think he will repel it...prats has a good influence on him...just 1 word frm prats anh he obeys...just a tear in her eyes samar melts...just like baba😉...
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mo710

Dont u mean Pratigya and Krishna can save him from the bad upbringing?😉

😉 yes, but i wrote Pratigya coz Krishna follows Pratigya in decisions for Samar;)
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abida0201

mee too 😃was touching scene
They act soo real that smal child gr8 actor⭐️and PG also full in the character😃
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
both PG n SAmar as good in the emotional scene y''day... Kriyas hug was good 2😃
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also felt bad for prats.Tn's ppl kabhi nehi sudhrega.they never miss any chance to humiliate pratsBut our hero is always with there for  her and that's enought for me😊i want a hubby like krish😳😆
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lovekriyan

i agree that prats and samar has good bonding...samar is also brave and stood up for his ma by telling the truth...prats has given good parvarish to samar...now even if takurs try to  instill their takur character into samar i think he will repel it...prats has a good influence on him...just 1 word frm prats anh he obeys...just a tear in her eyes samar melts...just like baba😉...

so true! she has moulded sps's character...he won't falter
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

I also felt bad for prats.Tn's ppl kabhi nehi sudhrega.they never miss any chance to humiliate pratsBut our hero is always with there for  her and that's enought for me😊i want a hubby like krish😳😆

God willing you will! 😛
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great post👏... the bond between pratigya and samar is so nice to watch.. me too had tears when she ran to him...