Will the history repeat?

soapoperafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello buddies,

Lotz of predictions and specualtion on arnav's reaction on knowing the truth.

My prediction is about history repeating again. 

In the very second episode when Arnav says...let ur sister's marriage break...for ur kind of gals if one goes another comes. and when khushi questions back the samething abt his sister...his behaviour was ruthless.  and payal's marriage broke.

My point is...after knowing tat his sister's marriage is runied by khushi (though indirectly) will he actually ruin payal's marriage and also be more ruthless towards khushi. 

Just when khushi questioned him back the same questions which ASR asked can make him to be so nasty think abt knowing actually Anjali's marriage is ruined and being short tempered and non-thinker at angered times he will go to any/full extent to ruin the other party which is khushi in our case.

He will apologize or make it up later..but he will be on rampage by just knowing anajali's marriage irrespective of who is at fault. tats for sure.

wat say buddies?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I dunno if he'll ruin Payal's marriage or not, but definitely rough times ahead for Khushi. I can already hear the dialogues. *shudders* 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah it's going to be TOUGH! Just when he is falling for her COMPLETLY ...THAT is when this bomb will explode on them!

I am SO dreading it! I really hope PAYASH marraige is NOT de-railed by all this! Just DONT want that! I hope THAT marraige happens! Maybe ARHI will strike a "deal" to save both their sister's marraiges!

Will be interesting to see HOW this whole thing will play out!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think he will ruin his brother's life, he loves him dearly (warna KKG ke saare plans ko follow, Gosh!๐Ÿ˜†)

Really waiting for the truth to come out, I am really afraid for Khusi, all the tantrums will be thrown on her
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya...don't know wat's gonna be haappnd...but hope 4 d best...cv's its n ur hands...
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I am scared for Khushi.  Dreadful thoughts are coming to mind.
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hmm...I dont think he will ruin Payaal's marriage coz in that case he end up hurting Aakash๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š and I feel he loves Aaksah a lot to hurt him in any way!!โค๏ธโญ๏ธ

But yeah he may turn against Khushi initially...that will be his knee jerk reaction๐Ÿ˜”...coz we all know ki gusse mein woh apni dimaag use karna bandh kar deta hain!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I really hope ki in the heat of that moment he wont forget all that Khushi has done for him time and time again!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ *sighs*