Has ASR accepted Khushis engagement to Syaam

IPK_FAN thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why isn't he thoroughly disturbed by it? Has he given up or has he accepted that Khushi will be someone else's? I do not understand where he stands now. I wanted to see him pine away for her... being restless...sleepless nights and so on... but he seems ok... don't get it. 

Still a Very loyal fan of IPKKND... dreading what the upcoming episodes will be with Shyaam story out... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IPK_FAN

Why isn't he thoroughly disturbed by it? Has he given up or has he accepted that Khushi will be someone else's? I do not understand where he stands now. I wanted to see him pine away for her... being restless...sleepless nights and so on... but he seems ok... don't get it. 

Still a Very loyal fan of IPKKND... dreading what the upcoming episodes will be with Shyaam story out... 

I don't think reality has struck him yet.

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ownership of khushi is always there in da back of his mind, that's he got agitated when her phone was busy few epis back and he shot at her demanding to know who she was talking to assuming it was her fiance 

but da thought of khushi drifting away from his has not engraved to his inner side yet. da fear of losing her will sink in when his engagement day comes closer and it will double da emotions when he realizes khushi's engagement is called off
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

ownership of khushi is always there in da back of his mind, that's he got agitated when her phone was busy few epis back and he shot at her demanding to know who she was talking to assuming it was her fiance 

but da thought of khushi drifting away from his has not engraved to his inner side yet. da fear of losing her will sink in when his engagement day comes closer and it will double da emotions when he realizes khushi's engagement is called off  :  Exactly

Purplelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IPK_FAN

Agree with ur post. I have the same questions...He did show some upset/jealous/curoius kind of emotions but thats not enough. He is not doing nething  bout it. Looks like both him and khushi are okay with the present situation. Or they are still not sure about what their heart desires for... :(
I'd like to know whether he is ready for his engagement with La. 
After shyam's revelation hope CVs take their storyline in a way to bring them close...lets see...dreading the hate trackšŸ˜²

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also think reality has not really struck him. While he is disturbed by the fact of engagement, he does not think he has lost her.
IPK_FAN thumbnail
and also he has no regret of proceeding his engagement with La. I would have thought him questioning his conscience... .but obviously his ego is more than his brain. Khushi's engagement happened on a flash and under forceful circumstances ... but ASR's... as the day is approaching I would like to see some concern on his part. 

Seeing some of Khushi's funny acts, I think if she has forgotten the Diwali incidents... 

eagerly waiting to see what Shyam's revelation will do the storyline...