Bigg Boss Season 5

Pooja Bedi's Tweets about SKY-JUHI?

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont have twitter, i usually read her tweets from I-F..

did she tweet anything about this jail task, and juhi-sky's breakout?  whoes side is she on? 😃

(sorry if her tweets have been posted, close this topic after directing me to that link, thank u 😳)
Edited by srk_lover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i wanna know too...which side is kishmish on?
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srk_lover

i dont have twitter, i usually read her tweets from I-F..

did she tweet anything about this jail task, and juhi-sky's breakout?  whoes side is she on? 😃

(sorry if her tweets have been posted, close this topic after directing me to that link, thank u 😳)

I guess she didnt have time to twitter as she was expected to get in to the house with Symonds next day😊 People seem obsessed with PB's twitter more than PM's...I dont follow either!😆
-Moderator- thumbnail
If you want to read her tweets, go to http://twitter.com/poojabeditweets

She hasn't tweeted anything about it yet. May be shez little confused about whom should she support. ðŸ˜³
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: happyviewer

i wanna know too...which side is kishmish on?

<-------------------------------------- this is me running to open a/c in twitter ðŸ˜Š
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i tweeted about Juhi being a hypocritical loser but Bedi never replied! she hasnt directly answered any Juhi-Sky question yet.

but 2 mins ago she said this... 

poojabeditweets pooja bedi 
I hope all of U find reasons to wake up with smiles,spread joy to others during the day& sleep with a smile too! Love yourself:)love life:)
Favorite Retweet Reply
Feel so sorry for all people on twitter that feel so much HATE & negativity from the time they wake 2 time they sleep! Horrible head space!
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

i tweeted about Juhi being a hypocritical loser but Bedi never replied! she hasnt directly answered any Juhi-Sky question yet.

but 2 mins ago she said this... 

I hope all of U find reasons to wake up with smiles,spread joy to others during the day& sleep with a smile too! Love yourself:)love life:)
Favorite Retweet Reply
Feel so sorry for all people on twitter that feel so much HATE & negativity from the time they wake 2 time they sleep! Horrible head space!

LOL..other than everything else, she really write well!
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Now that I m reading PB's twitter posts, all about negative and positive energy..does she really think beyond everyone else's aura??? Who made her judge of that???
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

If you want to read her tweets, go to http://twitter.com/poojabeditweets

She hasn't tweeted anything about it yet. May be shez little confused about whom should she support. ðŸ˜³

thank u...i didnt know we cud see her tweets without having an account as well...

can we see other ppl's tweets on her twitter?? like nitu said she tweeted about juhi and stuff, can we see that? or we gotta register and follow her and whatnot..
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

poojabeditweets pooja bedi
Gosh! I haven't watched yesterdays episode! No idea about what transpired! Will check& revert! Wow! My 2 best buddies at loggerheads??? :(

41 minutes ago

PB, do u really think we r gonna fall for that ??😲?LOL just say that u need time to give us audience good reply cos its about ur Chuhi and Sky😡