jeenie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
in todays episode  gehna says to nimmi and kids and riya that masa has given her duty to make sure no one goes to see k and L.and she says specaily nimi because she has soft corner for them  kids say they were forced to come up gehna says why did they go there and nimi says by mistake. riya says leave it they are kids.gehna tells kids go and study but dont go down

..nimi says its v. difficult gehna says we have to for masas sake😡 lovely and kartik in room setting it up.lovely says we promiced to fix everything and make everything ok we will do it and be one again.kartik then says where shall we make kitchen. they decide in the corridoor.because bedroom already too small.gehna and riya cooking k and L both say what lovely smell its   making us both hungry.lovely says let set room first then we can order food. kartik say wonder how we will manage. u dont even know any thing bout kitchen and dont even know how to make tea! lovely says she does.riya and gehna in kitchen riya sees dishes and says we have to give these to k and L. they both take it and leave it beyond line. k and L  take them. nimi finds kartiks watch upstairs in her room. she wonders what to do. she says ill take it down. she goes no one is there. she trys to see if she can see k andL  she has flashback when k tells her to leave.any way k and L see her but pretend not to see her and they pretend they r making kichen list. nimi waves to them suddenly someone has put hand on her shoulder!🤢 she looks and sees it gehna😡 she says to nimi what she is doing nimi tells her she says what is so difficult she takes watch from nimi and puts it on the floor.  masa and babusa in room. both looking sad (whats the point now😡)  masa says its time for dinner she goes to babusa u havnt said anything all day or eaten anything (must be a dumb woman)u think all this batwara is my fault. he says no not at all! he has flashback of when k asks for his right he says where did i go wrong(ummm wonder where😕)❓meanwhile kand L are in they room see clock its nearly 8 o clock. kartik says lets go to eat. lovely says no we cant go masa has seperated us😭kartik says am so use to my family how will we manage(aray u will be better off my dear)everyone sitting at dinner table.nimi says wonder why she cant see k and L   they havnt made their dinner. simran says now they will realize life without family😡 everyone sad. masa tells gehna  to serve food. door bell rings bitto says who can that be. go nimi jee open door. nimi about to go when they see lovely going. its pizza man. anu says i want pizza. masa  says no home food is better then pizza. she thinks to her self lovely did this on purpose she is showing that by breaking rules they want to show that they are happy!😆 (well of course they are! and i hope they break many rules to annoy you!) precap everyone sitting on  table lovely is cooking something but drops hot pan. kartik runs to see to her and so does nimi. much to the astonishment of the other!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks jeenie..i hope all goes well for lovely...