Nice conversation between Dev and Radhika/Kahna

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow nice episode, Radhika/Kahna walking with mutki and  Dev hearing the sound of the payal was so nice!! I
 loved the conversation between Kahna/Radhika and Dev, the way he confessed he didn't want to snatch her right when she came back etc!! Got emotional great acting of both of them!! What is going to happen with Dev when he find out it is kinda his fault what happen to Radhika for not ...trusting her and not searching for her right away!! Feel sorry for Dev but somehow he deserve it also. Like when he said even when you are here I can't get close.  Also  liked Dev said stop using Radhika  you are Radhika!! Dev notice it!!  

Lol Barkha all shouting to the mystery person. . Hmm so Virat caused Barkha an accident. Will she survived it, the sbs  video does seems so!! But how!! Viraat seems really angry
The CVs are doing  a great job!! All credit to them!! Liking th magic in Choti Bahu!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It would have been sweeter if Dev was speaking with the real Radhika not Kanha in the form of Radhika. I wonder how Kanha would relay Dev's love confessions to the real  Radhika.
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i loved the yesterday very much
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Barka should not have survived the accident unscathed. Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes lovely interaction between the most celebrated couple onscreen
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes ,it was nice conv and feeling was also like dev and kanha and like kanha said ,at last he took courage to speak it out.