Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

TYRE PUNCTURE Symbolism as per tt article!

aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Saw this post regarding analysis of today's episode...what intrigued me to post the article was the last paragraph which spoke about the typre puncture symbolism! Dunno how far the author's viewpoint is true...still nothing wrong in reading it ðŸ˜‰

Many of us felt that the scene was irrelevant and not necessary...maybe after reading this article we need not bash the CVs for putting that scene. I personally enjoyed the scene although ðŸ˜Š

the article link below :-
PLS type in (t e l l y t ad k a) without the spaces instead of (spamdomain) in the below link and you can read the article...enjoyy!!!

http://spamdomain.net/tellywood-bytes/analysis-and-symbolism/iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-analysis-and-symbolism/

Edited by aanu23 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the link is not working dear..
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree... i think even if u dont agree with the symbolism... u can see it as just  for fun. i think the cvs wanted to give us a light and funny arhi moment before the storm... there is going to high drama and no comedy for a while in the show esp. bec arnav and khushi so this scene was for the road ahead. and i  thank the cvs for that
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
agree..could not read...link don't work...but i am ok with the scene...getting us ready for road ahead
aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
U need to type "telly tadka" without space instead of "spamdomain" in the link mentioned to read the article
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I thought it was a good analogy
manny136 thumbnail
tt always do the reviews and think everything means some symbolism or something sometimes its just there not for any meaning but just
ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm!! This does sound interesting and "may come true"!!

Thanks for the link!

Khushi (😳ArshiLover😳)