Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zunsara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i was not ready kyon ki i thought if truth come out arnav will start hating kushi.which i will not be able to watch..but the way track going on i feel like ASR will understand Kushi ...but our CV's not so good to us all the time..anyway am ready for thriller 
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But the promo's show that only kkg knows about that snake's true colour..in that case he can blackmail her  saying that he can harm her family r anjali. i want ASR should know about the snake then only he can help kkg
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marybarton

Very ready. But not for any of Shyam's pathetic twists. I mean, what is he going to get out of blackmailing Khushi to marry him? It's not like he can hide forever once Payal's marriage happens.

she will not marry that snake that i can be sure of ..   may be she will tell everything to ASR or payal can disclose about him.Definitely she wont marry somebody's husband  particularly ANJALI's husband.
Ariel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think ASR will believe her at this point. but the question is whether she will go to him or not? If she takes her own sweet time maybe things will go against her and it will be too late and he wont believe her.

Yesterday when Bua asked Khushi to call the snake she did knock on the door in front of everyone. So obviously she doesnt have anything to hide. At least that should tell Anjali and Arnav that she is innocent. Nobody who is scheming will knock on the door IMO.
ketki_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
arrey what's the big deal khushi has to use caaamun sense and disclose the truth to her so called family first because no matter what ultimately  buaji forced her for the marriage and garima and payal also didn't intervene and then maybe the so called elders of both the families will decide to confront shyam and will take a decision in both the families interest.

but whatever happens i want Anjali to know arnavs feelings for khushi,
subarns thumbnail
really we r in for some dhamaka episodetr
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Im so NERVOUS! ðŸ˜”
I am almost ready but still something in me says that khushi is gonna suffer a big time ðŸ˜­
I hope the CVs give us a big...surprise in arnav's reaction. I so wish arnav doesn't behave the way we all thought he would like blaming khushi hurting her torturing her and all that! *Fingers Crossed* 
shree99 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think sequence of events

khush slaps sham
He will blackmail all of themto keep mum for payal rishta.. already one tooti huyi shaadi
buaji will make khushi keep mum

arnav protective and concerned recognising khushi not herself and upset...pendulum swinging to love

khushi's silence will show up as guilt when eventually raizadas find out..pendulum swinging to hatred