Topics To CV's to be discussed ...

Posted: 12 years ago
                                    HI...GUYS!πŸ˜ƒ

this thread is exclusively opened to discuss that we want to tell to the CV's or any thing we want to share with the CV's  about the serial, as a loyal fans give your POV to improve the TRP ,  appreciation to the CV's if we are impressed with their move...etc etc without bashing the either the reel person or the real person.

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
to start with let me ask the CVs...in yestedday's epi siddhi put forth the condition to raveena that she should tell about her rohit affire to vikam, only then she will not tell to  kunal.gud point CVsπŸ˜ƒ...i was expecting raveena to confess before exchanging the ring with vikram...but she did not.i wonder when she is going to say to vikram?πŸ˜•after her marriage...?πŸ˜• Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
Shumi, this thread should be sticky right?
-Please don't deviate from the USP of  Parichay which you promised us-A story of a fallen hero,life giving second chance to him.

-Concentrate on Kunal-Siddhi their relation,professional lives.

-Bringing an ex,creating misunderstandings between the couple,jealousy track-is this the only possible way to make lead pair confess their love.

-Why Kunal who is claimed to be very intelligent,is shown to be naive about richa's intentions when its very obvious and clear.Same with Siddhi also.

-What does Raveena want?When she can agree to tell the truth to Vikram,whats the point in pleading Siddhi not to tell the truth to Kunal.Why should it be hidden from him?

-We are not at all interested in Richa-Vineet and their plans,same with Raveena-Rohit track.Day by day this track is getting more worser-we are not ready to see Kunal being dumb infront of Richa.Bring back Thakral as main villain,that would be nice to watch than this same old plotting stuff by ex.

-19th dec-23rd dec epis(barring 22st dec) are very nice as you concentrated more on Kunal-Siddhi scenes.We want more of such scenes and please no more misunderstandings btw lead pair b'coz of Raveena.

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
- Ok here i start ...my main point is this show is abt Kunal's second chance or Richa's second chance to get Kunal back in her life?

-A;so kunal is shown to b  intelligent does he just use it in court for he cannot see how Richa is trying to get him bk ...yesterday's epi shud have left a doubt somewhere but as usual it didnt ..can we please have Kunals char bk in place and not trash it for he is no tulsi or parvati but Kunal Chopra

-And whats with Sidhi she knows how deeply Richa was involved even in the rohit fiasco then why cant she see that Richa is evil?

-And can we get a pure SiNal bond deepening and love blossoming track ..For I do not want any kind of limits crossed just bec pf Richa related jealousy i want a proper relationship to develop before anything of that nature happens

-And whats with Raveena ...why doesnt she admit her faultsgraciously and why this sudden gaurav- seema misunderstanding track dont we have too many MU tracks on our plate ...please conc on Kunal's second chance and rise thru Siddhi by his side thats the USp not this Ghisa pita oft repeated stuff that u r currently showing

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Iamrani

Shumi, this thread should be sticky right?
best idea...who will do that?
well today vineet came to chopra house to say thanks...few minutes showed that kunal owe a thanks to vineet that is y he went in search of him.raj himself send kunal to say thanks to vineet...when vineet came to their house neither kunal nor raj said thanks to him...why?πŸ˜•
in todays epi seema says to herself ' kuthay ki dhum kabhi seedi nahi ho sakkti and so ritcha...' i wounder how come kunal who is moving very closely with ritcha for years together, siddhi who intracts with ritcha every single day in office even before marrying kunal could not understand her but seema who rarely in tracts with her understands her better?πŸ˜•

...to show ritcha and her evil act upper hand many times kunal has been shown dumb that irritates his fans...please don't do that. 

as per the character sketch of kunal he is a gold medalist, very talented, career oriented and successful lawyer.showing him dumb at times that too in simple matter is funny...yesterday you showed that kunal can read siddhi's mind...if so why can 't he read ritcha's mind?...funny isn't it...i agree it is a fictional show but...not with lot of loop holes like this...
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
hi

thanks for the much needed topic

Please concentrate more on Siddhi-Kunal love story, want to see more of they scenes. We can see Siddhi has started falling in love with Kunal, can we please see Kunal falling in love with her too.

Richa Vineet track should be ended as soon as possible, its so similar to tracks we have seen in previous shows. Richa should be exposed very soon and Kunal should break his friendship with her too. 

Please show Kunal using his brain too. Cant he see Richa is lying

Concentrate on other characters like Gaurav, Seema and Shilpa too.

Want to see Siddhi Kunal go for honeymoon

norzar
Edited by norzar - 12 years ago