Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh I loved Arnav in black and white look .B+W is one of my favourite combination . He was just sizzling , and love all the shirt and tie look πŸ˜

@TM no chappals for you , it's your opinion  if you thought he looked like a waiter .πŸ˜†
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I find him attractive regardless of what he's wearing.  I would gladly take him with or without clothes...hahaa (preferably w/o) πŸ˜

However, I have to agree with Shann20 that he looks great in blue, but I also like the plum colored shirt he wears under his vest.  I think he looked good today even if he may have had the 'waiter' look.  I will say one thing though...I have come across some decent looking waiters/servers, but they've never had his level hotness.  πŸ˜ 
Edited by Nrp77 - 12 years ago
td_dhoom thumbnail

hey we already slobber over for him being dhobi,autodriver,watchman and what not then why not waiter.

ASR look exceptionally sexy,handsome,cute,adorable in any or every attire and if he is waiter...rabba ve... I will stand in Q for ever just for his "Table for 2" gesture...πŸ˜†πŸ˜
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ArHi4ever

Hehee Its For Youu

But For Us Ipkknd Fans His Tooo Much Sexy To Control
Spe  he With b/W Is Extrmle Sexy Too Handle

agree
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The reason I liked this look is very simple _ Barun Sobti !!  πŸ˜Š

He looks great in white !!

Since you mentioned the waiter look, maybe Barun can play a waiter in his next show ! I would certainly drool on the sexy waiter !! 

ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: incandescent

The reason I liked this look is very simple _ Barun Sobti !!  πŸ˜Š

He looks great in white !!

Since you mentioned the waiter look, maybe Barun can play a waiter in his next show ! I would certainly drool on the sexy waiter !! 

Totally agree , I loved how the look was simple , and b+w such a good combination

Barun to play a waiter , totally agree , I would certainly drool πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have been shouting from rooftops since day one

Can we get asr in white t shirt and denim, pleeease. I find this outfit very sexy and simple, gives out an aura of easy elegance

cvs listen listen listen
groverrachna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
watevr...he luks dashing in evry dress...:))
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think its about the way he carries himself...he exudes confidence, that is why he's able to pull it off so well...and why we think he looks handsome
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for all your repliesπŸ˜ƒ. Now I can feel sane. You have all proven that you are more "pagal to hain" just like Khushi.  Sorry, meant no offense to anyone; I like ASR just as much as you all, but the waiter look I didn't care much for! πŸ˜Š