Frequent Posters

-Xpress- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved everything u said..👏
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Ufff😡😡

I wrote such a lamba reply and when posted it net error.

Will be back later with my detailed analysis.

Pocu I love your post as usual.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Ufff😡😡

I wrote such a lamba reply and when posted it net error.

Will be back later with my detailed analysis.

Pocu I love your post as usual.

Hum dono ke saath aisa kyun hua? wo bhi ek hi thread mein😆
🤗
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I KNNWWW dey will rockkk togetherrr

ASHISH KAPOOORRR lukkksss dashinnggg as udayvveerrr i just want him to b d hero wit moniyyaaa odrwise wont wtch d dramaaa
shruti thumbnail
UdayVeer Prince of Jaigarh and Manyata Princess of Devgarh's marriage was fixed by their parents when they were of age 5 and 3. However Manyata got kidnapped. UdayVeer was brought up in mahal among royals where as Manyata was brought up in chawl by her father Murari. UdayVeer can shut up people with his comments he doesn't need to raise his voice his words are enough. Manyata can talk to anyone looking into their eyes if she thinks the person is wrong.

UdayVeer might have fed himself with dreams of crown, he is arrogant, rude has attitude but on other side he has caring, loving and emotional (His scenes with Dadisa and Unnati did show this)

Whatever girls UdayVeer came across in his life have always been charmed by him however Manyata was the first one who looked into his eyes and replied back to him with attitude. It takes two minutes for UdayVeer to understand people usually but Manyata was a mystery box for him. These two can take out worst of each other remember their first meeting we saw an angry UdayVeer for the first time. Their characters have so many layers which makes them more intriguing.

Two people who were meant to marry got separated years later destiny made them cross each other's path. I would say if one is fire so is other. What happens when you put fire across fire-Explosive Fireworks.

It's not about the hotness or sizzling chemistry characterization also adds to it. The way UdayVeer's character has been presented from the beginning till now whatever he does there is a reasons behind it.
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Hum dono ke saath aisa kyun hua? wo bhi ek hi thread mein😆

🤗

Tera mera koi connection hai isliye🤗🤗
Very nice post :)
I dunno why, I just never warmed to the idea of Aakash and Monya as a jodi. And Aakash as a character doesn't appeal to me much. Perhaps that is mostly due to the fact that the character is half-baked and the CVs haven't really worked on him...well- not yet. On the other hand there is Uday, who has a mysterious element to him. And THAT is what I find so intriguing about him :) You can tell that there is much more to come.

As for Aakash and Monya, I see a lot of sweetness and mushyness between them. And that is something that does not interest me much. Whereas Manyata and Uday have this brewing tension, sizzling chemistry and flying sparks that can be felt in those few scenes that they have shared so far. And even I feel that these two may not be as different as they seem right now. Deep down these two actually are a reflection of each other. And that is what exictes me even more. There seems to be a connection between them. And it's not just the past :)
ShanUlas thumbnail
u write sooo good i used to read u on pkyek and now on dek comeback and write again dek is going really good way Edited by shana0127 - 12 years ago
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOVVEEE UDAYYY

N MANBBEERRR

A BIG NO TO MONASH pleejjj:O its a tortureee

luvly posstt

welll saiiddd
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree, manyatas qualities that others see negatively, udhay is able to help her convert then positively.