Aishwarya's comeback film with Shah Rukh Khan! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
I love Abhishek with Aishwarya. They had fab chemistry in Guru, Sarkar Raj and were decent in Kuch Naa Kaho. Where I didn't feel any sparks was in Umrao Jaan. Abhishek just doesn't fit in to these period roles. So if it is Bajirao Mastani indeed, Abhishek might not be a great choice. But you never know!
i think SLB's original cast salman-Aish is perfect for this movie

but sigh..it's never going to happen. As for Srk-aish, bleh...they dont look good toghether
and Abhi-aish, even worseπŸ˜”
Am I the only one who likes Abhi-Aish on screen? lol...I thought they were cute in Kuch Na Kaho. SRK and aish are nice together too. 
I don't actually mind SRK-Aish..better them than SRK-Kareena, Deepika, etc.

And what "comeback"? Her last film was just a year ago
Originally posted by beboholic

Am I the only one who likes Abhi-Aish on screen? lol...I thought they were cute in Kuch Na Kaho. SRK and aish are nice together too. 

no you're not. I liked them a lot too before their marriage. All they're films before and including Guru I loved. KNK is one of my personal favs as well as UJ, but SR and Ravaan I just wasn't feeling them. She had better chemistry with Prithviraj and Vikram than her own hubby IMO.
Originally posted by sweet coco

no you're not. I liked them a lot too before their marriage. All they're films before and including Guru I loved. KNK is one of my personal favs as well as UJ, but SR and Ravaan I just wasn't feeling them. She had better chemistry with Prithviraj and Vikram than her own hubby IMO.

Raavan I can agree because Raavanan was so much better. But SR? They were not even romantically paired in that movie. The only scene that they got close was this one.. and their chemistry was pretty awesome here.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DodUcYPK1Hg[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by -Maddy-

I like AB Jr off screen... But on screen, sigh... Each time i look at those Players new promos i feel like banging my head or bang someone else's head... πŸ˜†
@bold...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tht movie jus reminds me of Dus for sum odd reasonπŸ˜•
Originally posted by VanityGirl

Raavan I can agree because Raavanan was so much better. But SR? They were not even romantically paired in that movie. The only scene that they got close was this one.. and their chemistry was pretty awesome here.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DodUcYPK1Hg[/YOUTUBE]

Well, I had issues with the fact that RVG wanted to exploit on the fact that they were real life hubby-wifey and include a semi-romantic scene like that. I can understand Aishu's character feelings, but his wife died--who was also pregnant. That scene just made me cringe...seriously do men forget their wives that easily?!

But I wasn't diggin' whatever chemistry (even very little) there was in that film. But I loved how she cried when his character dies in front of her. It made me go WOW! Never seen her cry like that---EVER!πŸ‘
Hetal, Aish was amazing in Sarkar Raaj!  I loved her performance.  RGV made her look so raw and real in that crying scene for the hospital!  I love these kind of films and some critics even said it was the best performance of her career!!!  πŸ€—
Originally posted by sweet coco

Well, I had issues with the fact that RVG wanted to exploit on the fact that they were real life hubby-wifey and include a semi-romantic scene like that. I can understand Aishu's character feelings, but his wife died--who was also pregnant. That scene just made me cringe...seriously do men forget their wives that easily?!

Even D2 made me cringe that way...Abhi's wife is heavily pregnant and he is romancing his old friend Bipasha who had a crush on him in their college days. Eww!