Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I would love to see them together again...loved them in shakti song and devdas the movie

Originally posted by: Kal El

Hmm. I was hoping SRK wouldn't be cast as Baji Rao. He just wouldn't fit the role. 🤔

I preferred their jodi in Josh. 😛

but they were bro and sis...i thought it would sound crreepy to say they sizzled with eachother,
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wow, hope this happens and would love to see them together again 😍
This sounds exciting...finally they'll be working together again. I just hope SLB knows what he's doing this time *fingers crossed*
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
come back? when did she leave?

@ladygaga SLB has spats and then he makes up. He made up with Ash! He can make up with SRK too! :P
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Aishwarya Rai is ready for the camera

December 9, 2011
  • DC
Aishwarya Rai is ready for the camera

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan might be the yummiest mummy in town, but this new role in her life is not going to be slowing down her acting career. She may have left Heroine, but Ash can't wait to get back ' rumour has it that she will return to the studios with the next Sanjay Leela Bhansali film in mid-2012. In all probability, the film will be Bajirao Mastani, which Bhansali has been pining to make.

"From Hum Dil Chuke Sanam to Bajirao Masti, Bhansali has written 95 per cent of the scripts keeping Aishwarya Rai in mind. They have always worked in perfect tandem. They have met and are in talks. The details of the film and the script are yet to be finalised. Ash too is keen on making a comeback and the film, if things work out will go on the floor by mid-2012," says a source from the Bhasali camp.

If the film is indeed Bajirao Mastani wonder who will be playing the male lead as Salman Khan was Bhansali's original choice. With Ash's entry Sallu, Kareena (who was meant to be playing Mastani) and Rani Mukherjee, (who was the original choice for Bajirao's wife) will have to be replaced as none of them are friends with her. Bhansali is said to be doing his best to befriend Shah Rukh Khan and get him to play Bajirao, but according to the grapevine, King Khan is showing zero interest, so the director may finally go ahead with Abhishek Bachchan, who might not play so hard to get.

Though not his first choice Junior B will generate a lot of interest simply cos he will be romancing his wife on the big screen after a long break.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/tabloid/hyderabad/aishwarya-rai-ready-camera-269
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^NO! NO! And another NOOO! I will not watch any more Abhi-Aishu films.

Okay that's a lie, but still I rather watch her and Akki in another comedy than huuby-wifey in a drama. Please sign Ajay or Emmy---like in my siggy!!!!😍
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Why dont you want to watch Abhiash? I thought everyone will be excited with the supercouple coming together in a historical movie. Btw was Ravan before or after their marriage?
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i didn't find them too exciting as a couple 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
im not looking forward to this movie although im a huge shah fan. really hope this movie never EVER happens!!!