Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

all maneet fans please read it carefully...

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This article was posted on Lets get united and save our show (GHSP)...please read it carefully and request and send ur comments only to indya.com website...because the channel takes its feedback only from there and not any other medium...please! please! please help save r show from ending at any cost..do it now before its too late...

Lets get united and save our show (GHSP)
Ok among few fans I was one of them visited star one office ...me[shona] dhani , some more ..after lots of mehnaat ,calls ..request ..we forced two spokesperson from star one office to come down and talk to us ..they actually dint alow inside office but we said we wont leave unless we talk ..they bowed down to us finally and had to come ...Cant reveal the names of those people but they r influential

News is that channel is sticking to their stand of no confirmation yet ...decision still pending ..they r open to ideas ,feedbacks ,suggestions everything for season 2 , reincarnation and all other issues but they said most of us read only the suggestions put on indya.com website..so plsss say it there and not on any random FB Wall ...they DONT read Geet wall and hv no idea whats going on there ...so target indya.com website ...post in comments of every new geet article and second target is star one ka official FB Page ...

Also when we mentioned about PH ka status of 16th dec ending ..they reacted in a very weird way which means either they were amused or they were angry on them for leaking it out without thier permission ..whatever it is ,what I can gather is channel and PH dont share good vibes ...reason could be anything

Now even if it ends ...I feel they hv a back up plan ..because they themselves told from thier mouth we know actors sells for this show ..they dint take the names ...but its obvious they meant Gurti ...they themselves said whatever feedbacks u give on indya.com ,we r forwarding it to star desh head(sorry cant give name here)..

She noted down all our points on trps issue ,low reach ,emotional bonding of youth viewers with channel and also confessed youth viewers is always the face of star one and might b same for star desh too ...

Moral of the story is ending decision is still 50-50 ..they r deciding ..even if it ends ..our suggestions and feedbacks might force them to get a season 2 or RC track as it seems channel is well aware of craze and all popularity of this show and its actors ...

If we can force them to come out of their offices and meet Us ...we can do anything ..remember this

I m satified I did this much for the show I love ...so it ends ..it stays ...it comes back with new season ...I know I tried

Also thanks to 14 people who joined me from different sectors of work and let me tell u all half of them r not even from FB or IF ...Hv no idea of what goes online but r regular Geet viewers ...so they saw that its not just limited to internet craze

Request to all birdies and stalkers ..spare us ..dont copy on your pages and get footage ..lolz ? shona , dhani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lenageorge thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs.Let's hope for d best.If  we get united no one can end our show!
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hope for the best...will send as many comments as possible 😊
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👍🏼 loved ur post hon,i swear if i was there i would have gone with u its too bad im in the uk,i was thinking fans that live near SO office can all go there an politely talk too them about not ending geet,an how much we love gurti an coz of them SO has been noticed,i would have also said geet is part of us now so please dont take our happiness away from us,SO will loose millions of fans world wide if they end geet so please dont end our happiness geet but u beat me to it,brilliant hon we need to keep ringing,emailing,an if we can visit them personally
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kasuforever2009

👍🏼 loved ur post hon,i swear if i was there i would have gone with u its too bad im in the uk,i was thinking fans that live near SO office can all go there an politely talk too them about not ending geet,an how much we love gurti an coz of them SO has been noticed,i would have also said geet is part of us now so please dont take our happiness away from us,SO will loose millions of fans world wide if they end geet so please dont end our happiness geet but u beat me to it,brilliant hon we need to keep ringing,emailing,an if we can visit them personally

Agreee  Same Here Yaar if i was there i would have gone with u its too bad im in the USA😭 

Halla Bol We Will Fight 4 Our Show😃
parulmaaneet thumbnail
thank u soo much guys fr ur hard work..really hats off to u guys fr dng dis much fr our fav show..obiviously its our lfe nd we cant live without it..so ll do nything to save d show.i kno its d PH who wants to end d show bt we ll show them that they cant play wid our emotions...
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tfs :)
hope it stays :) 
taveez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thx guyz u r real fanz of ghsp n all fanz proud on u guyz
Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail