DEK Written Update 07.12.11 (Moniya Found)

Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update 7th December 2011:

• Murari refuses to tell Brijraj and his men about Moniya
  • Meanwhile M and A are hidden somewhere and contact Chiki and gets to know that the whole chawl is being supervised by the authorities and asking them about Murari.

• Brijraj threatens Murari and Doc comes and stop him and says that its more important to find Mannyata now.

• Akash questions Moniya aboute her father but she takes it the wrong way and gets angry. Akash tries to tell her that he is here to protect her and he will do it.
  • Moniya goes away from Akash and finds a truck with a driver, the driver agrees to give her lift to Mumbai, but his intentions seems wrong. Akash follows the truck but fails to reach it in time and the truck with M is gone.

• UV inquires the police about the biker and they give him Akash whole profile, UV recognizes him from the club from the other day.

• The driver and M is chit-chatting and he assures M that he will take her to her father.

• Doc and UV talks, and UV tells him that he has seen Mannyata before.

• The police checking is going on, and the driver stops the truck and is asked by the police about A and M. Moniya being a bit clever tells the police that she is here for the first time with her father(ie the driver). And the police let them go.

• Akash mother calls him and tells him that the police is asking about him. She is worried. But later on we get to see that his parents are actually at the police station and has been forced to make the call, to get more information about him and M. He tells them that M left him and he is alone now, upon being asked were she could have gone, he says that the first thing M will do is to get to her father and then UV cuts the call. 
  • Later on when A calls Chiki he gets to know that his parents are in the police station.

• J is still fuming about cancelling the roka. She tells her mom that she hates Mannyata. And that Komal has never thought her as her own daughter. She breaks her relation with her mom, and gives the kangan back to her.

• Moniya has arrived back to Mumbai and thanks the driver and he gives her his blessings. Moniya then goes to the police station and tells the officer to release her father and then UV enters and tells her that you give orders like princess. They bicker a bit and UV says that her father is a criminal, and is charged for kidnapping. of course M doesnt believe it.

• Precap: More nok-jhok(bickering)and arguments between ManVeer

Edited by Amiiish - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    thanks for the  update, gonna be so awesome tomorrow, it's my Mom's birthday and we get an awesome episode to watch together!
    Amiiish thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

thanks for the  update, gonna be so awesome tomorrow, it's my Mom's birthday and we get an awesome episode to watch together!

Yes Im waiting as well for tomorrow, its gonna be an exciting epi. and wish your mom from me;)
     I have an exam tomorrow but still Im here on this forum🤢 I like that they are not dragging this show, cuz I thought they would find Moniya like after weeks😆
    Azmii thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    hey awesome wu...
    just cant wait to see what will happen tomorrow... eagerly waiting..

btw, good luck with ur exam. u will do great inshAllah
    Edited by Azmii - 12 years ago
    .Angel thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
    thank u so much for the superb update👏
    --Preeti-- thumbnail
    Thank u for the update! 😊 Cant wait for tomorrow! 😃
    Ziva01 thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8