•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
that keeping some part of the serial as a suprise helps...unkowing the future is what keeps the things going on...like SBB was a spoilsport...

My view...
Have to agree with you there.  Today's ending was really emotional and heart rending but knowing that things will work out fine, blew the suspense and emotion a little bit.
Yes, SBS N SBB spoiled everything... πŸ˜†.. i thought CVs n channel did good thing by not showing the pracap for tomorrow, there you go...πŸ˜†
yes. sbb was a spoilsport. still there are people like me who read the last chapter of a mystery novel before starting the first chapter. in that case we can watch the show relaxed.
just remember only 10 to20 % people are able to assess the net and watch sbb, there are still more who will be waiting eagerly for tomorrow.
Have to agree, but agree with Shruti, I am not biting my nails thinking what will happen next.
Originally posted by shruthi2010

yes. sbb was a spoilsport. still there are people like me who read the last chapter of a mystery novel before starting the first chapter. in that case we can watch the show relaxed.
just remember only 10 to20 % people are able to assess the net and watch sbb, there are still more who will be waiting eagerly for tomorrow.
ya but why cheat the 10 to 20% people also...it could be any form...news...episodes...mails etc...

unknown future keep the interest active !!!
I wouldn't have been able to take it without the sbb. However please even without it you would have known because surely they would have brought some articles and reports saying that Giaa Manek is going to stop acting as Gopi in India's no. 1 serial SNS. Its to big a news to keep quiete about. And if there was no news then Gopi must be fine
sometimes yes it spoils it the suspense would have killed me i  like  to have something but not to that extent, a precap would have been more than sufficient i also dont want to know about future tracks i like us all speculating its more interesting rather than being told of whats coming up n when something comes up we can says yess we predicting this before hand 
Originally posted by suk19

sometimes yes it spoils it the suspense would have killed me i  like  to have something but not to that extent, a precap would have been more than sufficient i also dont want to know about future tracks i like us all speculating its more interesting rather than being told of whats coming up n when something comes up we can says yess we predicting this before hand 
I agree with Suk...I enjoy speculating with all of us bringing in different views & enjoying SNS as it goes by...lets keep it that way...
Originally posted by ani_gr

Yes, SBS N SBB spoiled everything... πŸ˜†.. i thought CVs n channel did good thing by not showing the pracap for tomorrow, there you go...πŸ˜†
The precap not shown so is Gopi living or god forbid Ahemjee the question was left in the minds of bloggersπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š