I just want him to believe her!

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I dunno how ASR is gonna react or I dunno how Arnav is going to react after he comes to know the truth about Shaym from any damned person in the world in any damned way possible... I dunno how CVs are planning to reveal this to the Raizadas... 

But all I know that I want him to believe her... And not turn against her... Maybe do something totally out-of-the-world to try and make his sister happy... 

The serial is at such an amazing point in the story right now and Arnav and Khushi have become a daily topic of discussions and imagination for me and for many many many others, the suspense about all this is literally eating my brain! 

Please CVs... Please make him trust her... Let the entire world go against her, but not him... You have shown sooo many different aspects of the bond they share, do that amazing relation a justice... Anjali maybe the most important person in Arnav's life since the death of their parents', but Khushi is slowly becoming as important, if not more, for him... Please don't have him disown everything he has for her... 

A request to CVs, if you are reading this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seattleite thumbnail
Agreed. Normally ASR would do anything for his sister and he will...But the creep was aiming at his love... thats not good shyam
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
🤔... I wonder how Anjali fell for that Creepwa...! ðŸ˜•
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i agree..!!
it will be to painful to see arnav not believing her and calling her a gold digger!!!
shyam is such a creep!!he will obviously try all the cheap tactics..!
let him!!but dont let them work..!!
dear god pleaseee!!
Lifu18 thumbnail
He has to believe her cox he didn't believe her that first time and due to dat payal's marriage broke so dis time he has to let his stubbornness go out the window and believe her
pls cv's we all beg u to make arnav believe khushi i dnt want it to be a hate track like miland prachi u can make it like prem and heer but in dat prem found out that the guy was a cheapskate like  heer didnt believe prem at first but later as heer believed prem pls make arnav believe khushi

LalalandxMissy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh yes !
This is the most feared thing !
Everyone prays that Arnav takes Khushi's side !!!!!
ita gonna be too painful to watch if he doesnt :/
malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeh i hoppe the same 
i fel so bad for poor khusi 
its gonna be so sad to watch if he dosent bliv her 
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so true...IPKKND is at a high point now...hope CV's do the right thing and  keep us on the edge of the seat for sum time now...

so sad if arnav wont believe khuhsi...

Hope CV's zara Hatke kare
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I'm hoping that will be where Arnav shows how much he cares for Khushi and all this talk before about her caring about money will be proven false. Arnav knows Khushi could care less about money and that she was not the least happy about her engagement. Also, nothing was hidden, it is known he was a paying guest, his name was known, he is the one who bought Khushi the ring. I can see Anjali being in denial but not Arnav