Bade Acche Laggte Hai

superb ending... mindblowing precap - Page 2

Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Anamika163

he did.. check the online clip... its visible.. not really a kiss but he caresses Priya's cheeks n slowly took it up to his lips n slightly touched his hand with his lips... n gave a sheepish smile... watch it carefully

yesss it was a kisss..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for bursting everyone's bubble by this post..

Yeah to the hopeless romantics these moments of RK inside the mall and Priya outside on steps sleeping with their heads attached sooo cute and romantic...But no 40 yr old India's top 3rd businessman would ignore announcements...Even Priya must have heard announcements...As we all do...These are not kids or old farts who dont pay attention and need someone to tell them mall is closing...

It was ridiculous to see two mature 40 & 33 yrs adults like such in another country australia..not realistic...

Sorry no offense meant...But to me it was ridiculous...
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...haven't watched the episode yet...but seems like an amazing one...
quiet_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Sorry for bursting everyone's bubble by this post..

Yeah to the hopeless romantics these moments of RK inside the mall and Priya outside on steps sleeping with their heads attached sooo cute and romantic...But no 40 yr old India's top 3rd businessman would ignore announcements...Even Priya must have heard announcements...As we all do...These are not kids or old farts who dont pay attention and need someone to tell them mall is closing...

It was ridiculous to see two mature 40 & 33 yrs adults like such in another country australia..not realistic...

Sorry no offense meant...But to me it was ridiculous...

yeah there are some improbable scenarios like this from time to time, but just have to filter them out... for me at least it was better than the "wife beater" scene...i actually found that in poor taste and not really funny... and about realistic, the less said the better...

i really loved the romantic scene today though... we can still hope that maybe ram was busy buying priya something and thus missed the announcements... lol...im abandoning realism again for romance πŸ˜†
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i too felt the scene is not realistic that's the only thing i didn't like.

but apart from that the scene was so cute. really liked it a lot.

waiting eagerly for 2moro's episode

Swetha
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well its a fiction after all... we can't find everything same as reality... i think instead of digging out the negativity we should enjoy the cute scenes😳
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anamika it is not like some of us are just waiting to find something to pick on and bring negativity...It should not be labeled as "Negativity"  It is constructive feedback IMHO...If something is ridiculous we have a right to post as our view...If you or anyone else enjoys those moments for your own reasons that is fine too...πŸ˜ƒ

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu just waitng for the croaking Ram and tipsy Priya to rock tommorow..
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
raya creat a magic . they are so lovely. it was the most lovely scene a have ever seen.
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
O Boy . . . . .adorable post. πŸ‘ Definitely agree with you. Love is surely in the air.  . . . πŸ˜
Hmmm, and drunk Priya. . . . its just like a cherry on top of the cake. Just Awesome. Prefect. πŸ˜ƒ