Iccha-Tapu friends again.:Mod note pg14 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Itcha came to tapasya house but when Damini got the job. Tap had no friend so she asked Jogi to let them stay there Damini and Itcha were not first to approach it or even thought about it.

Jogi and Divya showered  love towards Itcha because Damini save Divya life and Jogi was the reason for their suffering as his car killed itcha father( compensating). Itcha and Damini did everything without any expectation and as she was a lovely girl so got the love. Itcha didnot ask for it but was blessed with it for her good soul.

Itcha didnot snatch Taps husband because at first it was taps who refused to marry veer, then married him by fraud and ultimately due to Taps own conspiracy and saddistic nature tried to destroy itcha's life when everything was going in taps favour resulted in making Veer more determined not to accept Taps as his wife which is correct as he never loved Taps. So how Itcha snatched Taps  husband.

Taps baby- oh my god it was lost and found case , not robbed, robbed means when one steals something from ones house with bad intention. Itcha found the baby thought it to be abandoned and then took care of it.

Itcha Bf taps baby out of motherly affection which i even donnot support but it wrong to say that she tried to snatch rathod or the baby.
Rathod himself called her and there was a sense of humanity, trust, friendship, respect among Rathod and Itcha but nothing like negativity. There was purelyno other meaning but only the above qualities i mentioned.

I donnot understand such a simple character is bashed like anything even without doing anything bad she is bashed. All are good doings are described as bad ulta meaning nikal diya. Aur jo galat use har tarah se sahi sabit kya ja raha hai .

I donnot think being poor is a sin or something to describe so badly . This is really hurting to know that poor people are looked down so badly as if they donnot have the right to do anything. Sad really sad. 
@panchi_joon wats new in it & why r u repeating it 2 the ppl who subconsciously know that whos rite & wrong but don't want 2 acknowledge it bcoz it reflects faults in the choices they've made & don't want  2admit that they can b wrong!!its a simple human nature & its also v. strange of human nature esply ppl wid inferiority complex that u can 4give oders 4 being wrong but not 4 being rite just like taps in reel & sum ppl in real does!!and dear u can take a horse 2 the water but can't make it 2 drink the water!!😉😆😆😆
Originally posted by muktha_cute

when a person can repeat the mistake again and again by snatching their so called friends money,family,husband,baby and live their life on her friends expenses
what  is wrong if i do repeat those work done by the person iccha
woh koi dudh ki dooli nahi hain
she spoiled taps life
she made taps negative
she snatched taps dad,taps house,lived on taps property,got married by taps money,had 2marriage with taps husband,robbed taps child,bf taps baby,tried 2 trap taps husband with the name of bf
then wat are these called
mahan kartute ofmahan characteless cheap iccha wwho used 2 live on roads,without education,used 2 sell flowers,buy lottery tickets(bachpan se hin itni lalchi thi),used 2 grow on footpath without education and may be started going into a business as she got into her teens,no guy 2 marry,basti mein waise life jiti hoti
but bcz of taps she got this life,education,food,clothes,yeh kafi nahi the is iccha🤬 ko taps ki husband ke saath shaadi karli,taps ki bachi ko rob kiya,taps ki adopted baby ko bhi bf ki naam se churane ki koshish ki
yeh hain iccha ki aukhad

Mukta actually it was Tapu's fault that she brought Ichchha home woh bhi us par taras kha ke,
today she went to such a nice sasural bzoo all bcoz of Tapu, but credit dena to door usko galiya hi mili 😭
What she should have done is throw Ichchha out of her house and her life 😡
sarne deti use wahin basti par 🤢 tab ata na mazaa 👏
ahsaan faramosh😡
but Tapu ki kismat it's so damn good👏
As they say jo hota hai achchhe ke liye hi hota hai 😉  😆
Tapu got such a nice sasural and the most handsome and awesome husband in the whole wide world ❤️ 😍 who loves her the most in her life and this world 😳 😉 😆
sasural me bhi dai ma such a nice mother in law 😆 who loves her so much and such a liberty to do anything na koi rokne wala na tokne wala👏
unlike bzoo circus Ichchha deserves such a sasural and Thanks god spineless Veer is not Tapu's husband 🤢
So it has always been a win win situation for our darling Tapu 😆
you know why bcoz Tapu is bold and know what is good for her and can take sound decisions concirning her life.👏😆

Originally posted by muktha_cute

when we dont have own views just copy
blah-blah

🤣
even I have noticed this that when people are speechless they tend to force themselves to speak anyway 😃 and all that tapu mahapuran shuru ho jata hai 🤣
zabardasti ke jokes 🥱 boring and cliches 😵

🤬  🤣 🤣
mmm  i don't think poor veer too deserves  a devil like tappu as his wife🤢 ...it's a relief she is out of his life 😆but poor rathore feel bad for him ..he is too good for her ...Tappu deserves some devil like her 🤢disgusting woman ...now her new nautanki started  she wants friendship again lol few days back she was screaming i don't want ichcha back in my life now all of sudden she is going to ichcha 😕hum dosti karna chahtay hain...😕double crossing woman 🤢 Edited by Mehek134 - 12 years ago
Look who is talking...who is forcefully degrading a character with self cooked stories...😆...and one thing rightly said one has to literally force one selves to speak about tapu.. ... tapu mahapuran nahin kaho tappu ka kala chittha...😆...jabardasti ke jokes...kaun crack kar raha hai...khud ek baar apne posts padh len to samajh aa jayega..😉
🤣i am really falling off with laughter ..this show is already a joke on the name of fiction but here some members have made it even more funny by their brilliant analysis 😆...they have made the hero of the show non existent  😆first time reading a postive lead can make a villian's life hell .😆.positive lead snatched everything from villian 🤣the main male hero of the show veer is useless but previously villian now a confused soul Tappu is great ..such a bold character who can take every decision of her life on her own then how come nani posioned her and is behind every wrong act of tapasya ?😕 all tappu fans bring nani to defend  tappu's actions 😆if she is so bold then why she felt so insecure from  ichcha .? .first time reading a bold and strong , confident person can feel so jealous and insecure from another 😆moreover how can a servant's daughter snatch and mess up the life of such a bold and confident thakur ?🤣now rathore has no one in his house to do rok tok on tappu how can we give credit to rathore and tappu's strength when he has no one in his house to do that only one sweet daimaa while veer has his entire family ..it's all tappu's luck that she is in that house what it has to with her strength😆very funny 😆
Originally posted by Mehek134

mmm  i don't think poor veer too deserves  a devil like tappu as his wife🤢 ...it's a relief she is out of his life 😆but poor rathore feel bad for him ..he is too good for her ...Tappu deserves some devil like her 🤢disgusting woman ...now her new nautanki started  she wants friendship again lol few days back she was screaming i don't want ichcha back in my life now all of sudden she is going to ichcha 😕hum dosti karna chahtay hain...😕double crossing woman 🤢
the friendship track  is started by cvs because tappu has no role now 😆ever since vansh's look alike came tappu was out of lime light so she is forced back into ichcha's life again 😆which is beyond stupid 🤢but the funny thing is  tappu was apologising from ichcha and calling her previous acts as wrong 😲she herself is accepting that she did wrong with ichcha but here i have been reading for so long  from her fans it's ichcha who always did wrong with tappu while tappu was always bholi bhaali , seedhi sadhi , sati savitri  nari 😆 Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
🥱first get the meaning of what is lead character of a story ..lets assume whatever being said ichcha lives on tapasya's uttaran 🥱 then again what's show's name uttaran story of person living on someon's uttaran ...joined this forum what is written in the summary of this show story about a girl named ichcha ..first it's important to know the meaning of lead / main protagonist then a person can properly comment on who is lead and extra 😆tapasya was not extra she was leading villian ..an important character in the show ..now she is useless 😆

what a childish reply ...🥱how many films, serials, novels, short stories have been written on poor people, servants ,,just because someone is projected as a servant's daughter it doesn't mean she cannot be a lead ..i was right some people are really in desperate need to do some research on protagonist and antagoinst of a story ...btw rashmi desai herself has called her character tappu as negative so many times now she too i guess don't know meaning of villian and hero going by brilliant logic of her fans 🥱