Iccha-Tapu friends again.:Mod note pg14 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mehek134

hey my dear just chill ..let me tell you something which i have asked from my hindu friends after reading devar bhabhi jaap here actually i had this confusion if a jiju can marry his saali after death of his wife then why cannot devar bhabhi marry ? why so many rules only for woman not for men? ..you know what they told me ? these customs were made in order to avoid illegal, impure repationships between devar bhabhi or jaiths in presence of the husband ..these customs were made so that devar or jaiths cannot lay bad eyes dirty eyes on their bhabhis , molest them or force them in relationships ..its a sin ..but they are not made to create hurdles if someone wants to give a new life to someone ..just see veer ichcha's case ..iccha was a widow living in a miserable condition ..at a young age she lost her husband thus losing all colors of her life ..veer was once her lover , her finance ..ichcha didn't came to veer veer came to her ..if he married her and gave her a new life from a curse whats wrong in it ?many people in the world do so..moreover therez  not much difference in their age infact ichcha is younger to veer ..this situation indeed becomes very funny of veer equal to ichcha's son who was once her finance ..😕😆many a times in reality it happens that marriage was about to happen with one brother happens to the other ..it doesn't mean the other becomes your son 😆and  i compeletly agree with your previous comment if this devar bhabhi marriage were so illegal in india why there was no case on this show ..no riot of mocking indian customs ..now a days people file cases against shows and films for small small things which goes against them uttaran has also faced name issue but no one objected bhabhi devar marriage only tappu fans are 😕it means majority have no problem with it there you go ...but veer tapasya marriage was indeed illegal in every shareef society in the world 😆but one can understand cvs  never made that marriage successful thus proving such marriages have no future because it was wrong but no such thing for veecha marriage ..and cvs have brought  all old ghisay phitay customs which are not applicable now in the show for ichcha ..even Bundela's objected her remarrige but i have not heard anything about devar bhabhi marriage yet in the show ..have u?
i am perfectly fine dear actually that every shareef gharana comment boiled my blood 🤬here on IF we people belong to different cultures and socieities, religions ...there might be many differences among us ..this is uttaran forum not only religions war zone thread so avoid such comments which degrades others ..now in many societies these things are allowed couisn marriages , devar bhabhi marriage in case the woman is a widow and is willing to marry so why bring this logic of every shareef ghar in india ...we all belong to respectable societies Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rasyafan

for your kind information in hindu marriages mangalsutra tieing and sindoor bharne se shadi ho jati hai and 7 nahi 5 fero ke hi baad shadi ho jati hai which can never be broken
even if one does not take 7 feras jai mal bhi na pehnao then also boy and a girl ki marriage ho jati hai

sirf 7 vachan bole jaye zaroori nahi

as for bhabhi dewar marriage legality to baad me aati hai pehle social norms are against it just as they are against marriages between first blood cousins unhe bhi shadi karne se koi law nahi rok sakta but again social norms are against it
agar har ghar me dewar bhabhi ki shadi hoti rahi then kya haal hoga hamare samaj ka
whatever they show in tv s is compklete crap and nonsense
@bold 4 ur kind info, acc. 2 Hindu scriptures & m.impt Vedas no maariage is complete till 7 pheras & even if a gal doesn't want 2 marry boy she can refuse till 6 &1/2 pheras.so don't give false infos & i m pretty sure abt it as i'd read abt it & one of my uncle also does all these marriage rituals & oder havans etc.!!
its a difft matter that ppl don't know abt it so they think only 5 pheras r sufficient but acc. 2 Hindu scriptures thats not complete.

@bold  red abt devar-bhabhi marriage. 1st u need 2 know the exact & true meaning of devar. In sanskrit it means "Dwi" "Var" which means "Dusra Var" in english it means 2nd groom. vedas've given full sanction 2 the devar-bhabhi marriage after husband's death!!and it has social sanction 2, so its neither immoral nor illegal. Go & read sum vedas.

and abt marriage btn 1st cousins is barred in Hinduism but there r many Hindu communities in India where gals r married 2 their maternal uncle(mother's bro & or his son.its v.common in S.India & only marriage btn children of ur chacha aur tayas & even maasi's r barred.
and this barring of marriage btn these relations is due 2 the prob of Inbreeding depression where genes of sum diseases get accumulated but its not barred after 7generations from father's side & 5 generations from mother's side r taken!!then there can b marriage btn 1st cousins & even same gotra marriage r sanctioned if gal & boy belongs 2 difft states or from distant states!!
Edited by tiny15 - 12 years ago

Enough is discussed on this topic and now both fan grps r getting personal here attacking each other using sarcastic words and offensive language...Those who hv made personal attacks in this post will b given a rise in warning level now ...

Closing this topic
Uttaran Dev team