Iccha-Tapu friends again.:Mod note pg14

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
 Taps tells iccha dat dey will be friends like wen dey r young.Ichki aur tapu.😊Ab kya koga phir se ye dono milkar bachayenge bundela parivaar ko vansh(tiger) se??????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I already knew that Ichchha ke bas ki to baat hai nahi vansh πŸ€’ only bold person and sensible too is Tapasya πŸ‘ as she is the only one who can take vansh aare haanth and hekri bhi nikal sakti hai to sirf hamari tapu πŸ€’πŸ˜†

so once again Tapu and Ichchha ki friendship dikhana zaroori hai and this time they did it through Damini 🀒 boring episode na sir aur na per kahan se kahan jor diya scenes ko 😑

sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shinybandi

Taps tells iccha dat dey will be friends like wen dey r young.Ichki aur tapu.😊Ab kya koga phir se ye dono milkar bachayenge bundela parivaar ko vansh(tiger) se??????????

i think since Rashmi is leaving the show they want to end her character on positive note..just my guess..

khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rasyafan

I already knew that Ichchha ke bas ki to baat hai nahi vansh πŸ€’ only bold person and sensible too is Tapasya πŸ‘ as she is the only one who can take vansh aare haanth and hekri bhi nikal sakti hai to sirf hamari tapu πŸ€’πŸ˜†

so once again Tapu and Ichchha ki friendship dikhana zaroori hai and this time they did it through Damini 🀒 boring episode na sir aur na per kahan se kahan jor diya scenes ko 😑

πŸ˜†hahahaha πŸ˜†agree mini ient ka jawab pathar se srf tappu de sakti hai iccha nhi so now tiger aka vans VS tapasya raghuvindr prtab rathod aka tappu startπŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Phew it would be really nice if they they get along well !! 
vcoolwater thumbnail
Ummm...   The big question is why Iccha would want to be friends with Tapasya.  I am thinking hiring someone to kill you and driving your husband to commit suicide would be dealbreaker.

But I guess I am not as mahan as Iccha πŸ˜†.  
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Uff the same tapki duo of over sweetness, this is being done for the replacements to get easy scenes 🀒 coz it would b difficult to matchup to rashmi so hey will keep new taps in low profile! i guessed this tapki track will come 10days bck when rashmi announced she is quitting while bf track is not resolved coz ut cvs can only comeup with this at the point of story!

Even if taps went to ichs house, she went from frontdoor n taking her son in arms not from backdoors like ich does n to snuck to bf n lie on face n hide stuff! 😑 thats the diff that taps has guts to do things straightup, if the other person can handle truth or not its up to the other persons capacity(vansh faceoff)! But going suddenly to bzoos out of nowhere is weird aisi harkaten tho ich karti hai n bachpan ki dosti my foot! Dono maa beti used them properly since yrs n out of indebtedness they b good aur taps ko kya hogaya ab! Yeh cvs bhi naa!
Only ichcha canbe fool enough to trust a lady like tapasya, who has destroyed every happiness she has ever got...

I am pretty sure, it won't take much time for tapasya any time to turn to her old ways again...

And, i won't be too surprised that Tiger is sent by her...
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vcoolwater

Ummm...   The big question is why Iccha would want to be friends with Tapasya.  I am thinking hiring someone to kill you and driving your husband to commit suicide would be dealbreaker.

But I guess I am not as mahan as Iccha πŸ˜†.  

bingooo... i really fail to understand how can such a crime be forgotten?? i mean everything can be forgiven but not this...
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tapasya is wrong in trusting Ichchha who took all her happiness bachpan se lekar aaj tak
once again she is wrong in trusting Ichchha who with her stupid acts have ruined her life
A leopard never changes it's spots similarly ichchha will never change her foolhardy ways and ability to take stupid senseless decisions which have always affected Tapu and her relationship with her parents. 🀒

If Ichchha shud become her old self Tapasya has also the right to get back into her old self. This time too like all the times, it wud be ichchha's fault. 🀒 😑

Tapasya beware of senseless Ichchha🀒 and her idiotic ways and her stupid habbit of hiding
better to stay away from her and keep your son definitely away from her otherwise once again behind your back she can go and BF your son 🀒 disgusting 😑