Khushi Post Shyam Reveal-the Fallout - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Very good post and whatever you've predicted is very much possible !! 
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

A very nice topic . Your reasons are good but I also have my doubts.

Okay let's agree that khushi is forced to keep quiet through fear of ruining Payal's sagai... but why would ASR blame Khushi?

For keeping quiet or for an illicit relationship with his BIL? If it is the latter, I don't agree... Because all know that KKG was not elated over her engagement and that it was done in  haste and how reluctant she was.

If I was ASR here, and as crazy about Anjali as he is, i would not care about anyone's personal reason for not telling me about something so huge affecting my sister. If that someone is not telling me what I need to know to help Anjali, because of her own selfish reason to gove HER sister happiness while denying my sister hers, I'd rip her to shreds.

If he's angry because she hid the fact of Shyam's true face, I will definitely agree with ASR. Because KKG should know that come what may, ASR was all for the PayAsh relationship. So if KKG knew that his BIL was planning to play the field, she should have first approached him, confided in him and asked for help. However I doubt if ASR will accuse KKG of stealing his sisters husband..

I dont think ASR will accuse her of stealing Shyam, because realistically, There are witnesses (Happy-ji, neighbours, etc) who can show how much of a "family member" he has been with the Gupta family, which does not fit with "she coerced me with her magic b**bs" defense. He could, however, believe that his sister will die without Shyam, and decide to remove temptation as it were-witherby marrying Khushi, or by sending her away. And Khushi will pay doubly, for tempting BOTH of Anjali's men.

Shyam won't have time till the wedding because things should come to light by PayAsh engagement unless of course the creep cites another excuse about  a case in Chandigar or elsewhere...

If you remember the article once posted on this Forum, hate
w
ill bring them together, Love will separate them and a misunderstanding will bring them together and in the end love will prevail.

What baffles me is are they in love now? Is this the misunderstanding which will bring the two leads together... My head is spinning trying to resolve this puzzle 😆

I agree with you here-I really cant figure out if they are in love, and I think neither can they! Honestly, Khushi feels too immature, too youthful to me as she is right now, to really be enough to handle ASR as he needs to be handled. In contrast, he is too powerful and overwhelming in his current avatar to be matched to such a childlike love interest, and he needs to mellow, to suffer, maybe to simmer down a little.

Plus, the prophetic words Khushi said, of not being there when he finally realizes he is not God-that can only happen if he acts LIKE a God, and changes her destiny only to realize too late how much he has messed up.  Am I the only one who wants a leap, maybe with Khushi being sent away, for Payal's sake, returning later, changed? There is a reason most of the exceptional, the more sensitive and attuned FF writers are basing a lot of their story lines on a post leap grown up, changed Khushi-Arnav scenario...

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

A very nice topic . Your reasons are good but I also have my doubts.

Okay let's agree that khushi is forced to keep quiet through fear of ruining Payal's sagai... but why would ASR blame Khushi?

For keeping quiet or for an illicit relationship with his BIL? If it is the latter, I don't agree... Because all know that KKG was not elated over her engagement and that it was done in  haste and how reluctant she was.

If he's angry because she hid the fact of Shyam's true face, I will definitely agree with ASR. Because KKG should know that come what may, ASR was all for the PayAsh relationship. So if KKG knew that his BIL was planning to play the field, she should have first approached him, confided in him and asked for help. However I doubt if ASR will accuse KKG of stealing his sisters husband..

Shyam won't have time till the wedding because things should come to light by PayAsh engagement unless of course the creep cites another excuse about  a case in Chandigar or elsewhere...

If you remember the article once posted on this Forum, hate will bring them together, Love will separate them and a misunderstanding will bring them together and in the end love will prevail.

What baffles me is are they in love now? Is this the misunderstanding which will bring the two leads together... My head is spinning trying to resolve this puzzle 😆

Xactly my thought...they havn't trully realized their feelings for each other. ASR is still confused abt the definition of Love and Khushi is not sure abt her feelings either  . So,  i dun think they hav fallen in Love yet which means the misunderstanding part has yet to come 😕

Edited by zaniax - 12 years ago
Originally posted by asha...

Your prediction is really good, and I can totally see those events taking place...but looking back at today's precap, Buaji is bound to derive some kind of meaning of Bauji pulling the ring of Khushi's finger...she may just misunderstand it and feel that he doesn't want Payal to get married in the Raizada family because he started getting those attacks when they were around. 

agree...or rather since shyam witnessed the scene...he might turn the tables saying dad doesn like the relation etc...and that might put khushi to think y shyam is behaving extra weird!!
we should not forget Babuji here. He will defend Khushi as he has seen Shyam and Anji together. I think CVs are playing their cards very well here. There are not letting us to guess anything. Very very interesting...
You know, everything you've written/predicted makes so much sense, and works so well in terms of the characters, the current track and the drama of Indian TV we 'love' so much, that I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you end up being right to the T. But, it has also freaked me out. It's so intense, and this is a track that will not only completely alter ArHi's so called relationship to the core, but will practically shake the foundations of the show. Basically, in other words everything will change. Of course, ArHi will be deeply affected, I have no idea what will happen to PayAsh - could Akash also be swayed by the love for his family and like Arnav, blame his love too? Anjali takes 'wearing your heart on your sleeve' to a whole new level, so I'm not even gonna think about what's going to happen to her, and as far as the Gupta's are considered, I see them as being stranded. The whole revelation is blatantly not going to make Babuji better, and the man of the house, Khushi, well, somehow I don't see her being able to get back on her feet that soon. This really will change every. single. thing.
I don't even know where Lavanya fits in all of this. Maybe she should have her happy ending before this, although I doubt it'll happen. 8-)

I don't even know what crap I've written here, but I don't think I ever really thought about how much of an effect this will have on the show until now, and thinking about it has made me quite anxious tbh. I know I really wanted the truth out ages back, because I thought it would move ArHi's story forward, but maybe that forward not such a good thing after all. Maybe they're good where they are.

Aaah I don't even know. What the hell have I just written? Ignore it if it doesn't make sense. I cba to proof read. Too tired. LOL.

I don't know if I said it before, but great post! Very sensible; loved it! :)
Originally posted by napstermonster

Originally posted by zaniax

I would say that they are in love but have not realised it...😆 He almost kissed her on Diwali night so at least ASR should know his feelings for KKG... At least I have not seen him attempting to Kiss LA even thought she has been very demonstrative in her towards him...
Oh my God, just reading the scenario's, Im getting sick, I think I better not watch for a week or two, untill all the mess is cleared, I may not be able to watch all this torture on Kushi.
If both Payal and Kushi know, then I might watch, since payal is the one who can help Kushi.
I will come and check the forum to see how the track goes and then only Im going to watch.
Originally posted by momma1128

Buaji will say to Khushi - keep your mouth shut, you have already ruined your sister's chance at marriage once.  No repeat performance.  I can so see that happening.  The guilt that Khushi feels for that first snafu is still borne by her and her family doesn't know about the ASR encounter that they would blame anyone else.

Shyam will go to the RM, I agree, and dangle Payal's marriage as bait to keep Khushi's mouth shut while he concocts a plan that feeds into the 'gold digger' label.  ASR will help her to protect Anjali, but I think ASR will fight within himself because his dimaag will believe all the evidence pointing to her being a gold digger, while his dil knows very well she is not and Khushi will help and accept the slings in order to save Anjali from the truth.   I hope this is the misunderstanding bringing them together the CVs were talking about.  But who knows.  It's getting warped by the second.
Bua WILL WILL definitely say @ bold.. am damn sure..

she will not accept her mistake..since she chose shyam.. even if she knows the truth she ll not accept it..