•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
The precap was a bit anti-climactic and disappointing.

I was totally geared for Shyam revelation tomorrow based on promos.

However, we just got babuji's spasmodic attempts to reveal Shyam. There is every chance that this will be misconstrued as Babuji's disapproval of Payash engagement. His pulling the ring off KKG's finger will be seen as his disagreement to the engagement.

The last time he tried to spasm through KKG's engagement buaji royally screwed up and now I wonder how buaji will explain Sasi babua's psychosomatic reaction.

Its upto Khushi now to make sense of all this. I was hoping the revelation will happen this week. Perhaps, the CVs want to pull it off to Friday and leave us on a cliffhanger!!!

i think khushi will be able to know that its not about payash's engagement...cause when she took bauji inside, she was wondering that why is he so much affected by anjali...and then he mentioned shh shh...so she understood it as shyam...plus he removing her ring...i don't think this can be related to payash...but then anything is possible with the cv's...
i kinda agree.. but blame them for another fact that they got us used to all arhilicious precaps.. so when there isin't one we start playing these thinking cards..

p.s. do NOT expect a shyam revelation any sooner.. the sooner you expect the more you are dissappointed.. hard learned lesson 😆..
we could get with the flow of these arhi thrown in at random intervals.. 😆