Pavitra Rishta

Sushant @No. 3 of People Mag Sexiest List - Page 6

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nikitagmc

Thanks a lot for the scan Nisha! You rock!

I loved his answers, especially the eyes part, though I was expecting to read about his smile- he's got a lovely one which is sometimes innocent, sometimes naughty and sometimes plain sexy.

His answer reminded me of the offscreen segment on him when Manjusha and Varsha (I forgot their real names) were singing about his sexy eyes.

Nikita,
I too love his smile and love the different ways you see his smile.
However, I have always noticed his eyes too and thought them to be very expressive, thoughtful, sexy, and deep. Just as he said in the interview. Tanya has said he has very expressive eyes which he sometimes uses as the only means  to convey his feelings when acting.

He is definitely an allrounder when it comes to looks...eyes, smile, hair, body, very safe hands, broad shoulders...I could go on and on. Ankita, aren't you a lucky lady indeed!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail

I loved his answers, especially the eyes part, though I was expecting to read about his smile- he's got a lovely one which is sometimes innocent, sometimes naughty and sometimes plain sexy.

His answer reminded me of the offscreen segment on him when Manjusha and Varsha (I forgot their real names) were singing about his sexy eyes.

Nikita,
@bold...could you give me a brief translation of that segment? I saw it, but it was in Hindi and so I only understood little bits of it. Thanks.
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

sexy sexy log bola hi sexi hello sexy ankita bola bola😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks for the scan.. Nisha! 
its time to disco...our handsome hunk is alo the sexiest men of television...dhinka chika dhinka chika ae aeaeae ooo...i m happy...love u sush bro...come back soon...no one can stop u...ekta kapoor just go to hell...we all fans are always with u.
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
found out this so thought of sharing it with u all...!!!
Talking about her long standing
association with Lux, Bollywood
Diva and the global brand
ambassador of Lux, Aishwarya
Rai Bachchan said, "I have been
associated with Lux for the past
10 years as its Global Brand
Ambassador and this association
holds a very special place in my
heart. I am truly honored to be
the face of an iconic brand like
Lux for over a decade now and it
has been a very enjoyable and
momentous journey for me. In
my latest campaign, I also got to
work with the popular TV couple
Ankita & Sushant and it was a
wonderful experience working
with them."
Edited by ashunaik94s - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Thanks Ashu! Great news!
Person by person, our Sushita are climbing the Bollywood ladder of success. First it was Abhisheik who was impressed with Sushant's dancing while he was practising for an award show (I think the last ITA awards, the one where Ankita and other bahus danced with Ranveer Singh, and Sushant danced with Nandish and Krushna).

Now the other half of that couple, the gorgeous Ashwairya has been impressed with our Sushita!
I tell you guys, have no fear, our darling Sushita will be very loved and famous in Bollywood in the near future.👍🏼
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks Ashu .So nice of Ash to say nice things for them ...
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh he looks really nice!!! He's definitely not bunking the gym. 

He's been wearing a lot of white these days and I love the brown on his complexion. 

His answers...oh yeah his eyes are definitely an asset...I find them extremely transparent. 

Sexiest thing he done for Ankita: 😆 Oh I pity Ankita...he danced topless at someone else house-warming party!!! She must have become all paani-paani with embarrassment. I really hope there is a typo or translation error and hope it was "their own" house-warming party than anybody else. Really I think Sushant can go mad at times. 

Notice the "was" in Manav question...he will always be "the" Manav...whether he left PR on his own or otherwise. 

BTW I am in LOWVE with Mohnish Behl...he's SO SO good in Kuch toh log kahenge. What restrained acting...he's BEAUTIFUL!   
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^^^ Is a house party same as a house warming party? I thought a house party meant a private party, not a party in a hotel or something like that.