Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Even I think that the punishment was a bit too harsh  but somewhere I also understand Manav's pain ..

He is not running away from Archana , he is running away from  her mahaanta that can be so foolish that it does more harm than good ..And in the last two occasions , her mahaanta only served the wrong purpose ...Like the chawl issue when the chawl people did not get a good deal that Manav wanted for them ..
Then of course , trying to help Varsha to feel normal , Archana lost Soham forever ...

This is wh yManav got scared and running away ...
I feel bad because this very mahaanta had once been good for him when he needed it ..Like when he wanted her to give him divorce without asking for anything , or when he wanted her to take care of Sachu like a mother or stand by him when he had no money ...
Then it was this Archana who stood by him ...

Now I guess things have changed .He is only thinking about his daughters ...somewhere I do understand him  as well. But at the same time , am  also feeling bad for Archana  now.

I understand where Manav is coming from as well but separating the toddlers from their mom is not right.He is depriving the children of mother's love, the girls need their mother, Savita can never take Archana's place.If she is going to handle them the way she handles Sachu, I've no doubt they will be spoilt. Taking Archana far away to Canada where there are no Ks is better.

One thing I'm happy about is Archana has decided to move on and adopt a child.I watched the clip of Poorvi hugging Archana and it was a nice scene, the girl seems to be Archana's strength.Its sad that only the adopted children (Sachu and Poorvi) knows Archana as a mother.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know Omana , that is why I said that the punishemnt is  too harsh  .Soham's death was  the biggest punishment of all but to say that you killed Soham and are not fit to be a mother and taking the girls away was too much .
So many who were intentionaly doing wrong , got away but Archana who made an unintentional mistake got a life sentence ...

I am also happy about her adopting a baby girl This is what is special about Archana .She has this positive spirit that  I really admire ..

I have a feeling that soon Manav is going to love Poorvi a lot  when he meets her because she is supposed to be like Archana . ...

But Archana too has to tone down on her mahaanta .In the last month or so she was getting too much .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Now intresting PR... I can't wait 4 leap... Nce update... Thanks tanyaz...:-)
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: naresh123

Now intresting PR... I can't wait 4 leap... Nce update... Thanks tanyaz...:-)

But Naresh , did you see the TRP's ...
shootingstar27 thumbnail

Yaar , everybody keeps telling me to watch that show Grey's anatomy but after ER I just didn't wanted to see another hospital show , thinking it would be again too depressing ...But maybe I will see  it one day ...

Right now my hands are too full with this PR and this thread ...

Di, Grey's Anatomy is more than a hospital show, I love it more than ER.It deals a lot more with complicated situations in a relationship.I love the way the writers address issues such as abortion, miscarriage, affairs, losing babies etc. They don't resort to divorce, separation, play blame games or unnecessary sacrifice, they show how you can learn to deal with it realistically.In fact the dialogues that Archana and the lead there said is the same, when you look at me now all you see is the woman who is responsible the lost of your child.The difference is how their respective husbands react to it.Both men are devastated the difference is the guy in Grey's knows that he is partially responsible too so things are strained between them but they are working it out. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
that sounds good Omana ..
I got apple TV yesterday so hopefully should be easy to download it on that ..Ok, I will ask my son this weekend to down load it for me... I think it will take a long time to see it all ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
what more can we do ?
 I have started the brief updates  and am even trying to take the show more positively ( even though I am not really liking it  😆 ) ..what else to do ..??

Any show that is so depressing as this one , where good is always suffering and evil and wrong deeds are rewarded , how do you expect this kind of show to do well...

I still don't know about the leap , only TRP's will tell if it was a good idea or not ..I think Ekta made a mistake , had she just concentrated on the relationship of Manav and Archana and no leap , let Manav make it big on his own and also stop making Archana fuzool ki mahaan and more relaistic ...then this show would have done much better ...
shootingstar27 thumbnail

I know Omana , that is why I said that the punishemnt is  too harsh  .Soham's death was  the biggest punishment of all but to say that you killed Soham and are not fit to be a mother and taking the girls away was too much .

So many who were intentionaly doing wrong , got away but Archana who made an unintentional mistake got a life sentence ...

I am also happy about her adopting a baby girl This is what is special about Archana .She has this positive spirit that  I really admire ..

I have a feeling that soon Manav is going to love Poorvi a lot  when he meets her because she is supposed to be like Archana . ...

But Archana too has to tone down on her mahaanta .In the last month or so she was getting too much .

I totally didn't recognize her in the chawl issue.That is not Archana, it was like she was possessed or something. Archana has always trusted Manav blindly after the whole Ajit issue. To show her going against him was really bad story tellinig, very inconsistent with the character. 

I hope Poorvi will be a smarter not so self sacrificing version of Archana.Really dont want a repeat of Archu's character, Poorvi sacrificing everything for her siblings. 
-Naresh- thumbnail
I wan't to u open a thread to tell all PR fans to motivated to watch PAVITRA RISHTA...
-Naresh- thumbnail
I m loyal fan of Ankita & pavitra rishta... I like Diya aur bati hum but at 9.00 pm always i watch PAVITRA RISHTA...