Brief Update : 7th Dec 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
The update will be  very brief as of today . Moderators have instructed me to do 5 bullet points of the update .The detailed update will be available later by Bhalla ...

Archana hugs her daughters for the last time and then hands them to Manav , she tells her parents to let him take the girls . Manav walks away with his daughters . Sulochna questions Archana on this action but manohar tells Sulochna to leave Archana alone for some time .

Aniket and Varun rescue vaishali from the room .Vaishu runs away with the kids .Dharmesh on finding that Vaishali is missing , sends gundas after her ...Vaishali calls Satish and begs him to help her as Dhamresh wants to hurt her .

Sulochna and Manohar go to visit Satish and Sulochna blames herself for the upbringing of Varsha .Manohar tells her not to .Satish says that Varsha has broken his trust and he cannot take her back if she is alive .

Satish comes to see manav .He tells Manav that he is being unfair to Archana and if he  leaves Archana , he will only get hurt himself in the end . He tells Manav that Archana did make a mistake and she has paid for it ...

Ashna comes to visit Archana .She tells her that her family is shifting to Canada  because Ashna is not well and she needs treatment . Manav comes home  and unable to take the depressing atmosphere , he tells his parents that they are also going to Canada .Savita  and sachin are  extremely happy to hear this .

Precap : Sulo is telling Archu to stop Manav taking the kids to Canada .

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
So this means that all in all , Manav and Archana are going to have  FIVE children ...three are  their own  ( Soham, Teju and Ovi ) and two adopted ( Sachin and Purvi ) ...

That's a big family ...
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
tanya read this article and now it is clear for sush EKTA couldnt take leap now she is free                     Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta is taking a 20 year leap, and Ekta Kapoor admits the time for change had arrived long ago. "But we got busy with other things, so naturally the ratings dipped. It's my fault," she said at the announcement of the leap. You are probably aware that right now the new Manav (Hiten Tejwani) and Archana (Ankita Lokhande) are at odds with each other, as Archana dragged Manav to court over the redevelopment project of their housing society. As it turns out, Manav loses the case (obviously, if he had won, they would have to pull down the set). The two are further pulled apart when Soham goes missing after Archana's sister Varsha kidnaps him. Archana delivers twins ' Ovi and Tejaswini ' but an angry Manav forcibly takes them and their son Sachin away from her and moves to Canada. Savita Tai goes with him. Meanwhile, Archana is still in Mumbai with her mother Sulochana and Poorvi, an orphan girl she adopts. The makers have promised exciting developments once the post-leap story begins on December 12. Can't wait till then? Get introduced to Manav and Archana's kids right now!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†NEW MANAVπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks my dear...

Its ok for me...for 5 bullet points...

These points will great  help for me..you know that...πŸ˜‰

Bhalla is superb doing uptade..but when I'm at work or in train.
I make a quick click to know what happened...bhalla uptade is a bit late for that time..

If you decide to make main points ..its fine for me...😊

Thanks one more dear

Oh my god ...darmesh become dangerous..like gunda himselfπŸ˜†
Thanks god Kids help her...
Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
yes Thanee, the children were very brave .Vaishu did very good acting , you should see the show when you get home ...
I hope Dharmesh goes to jail ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Poppy , what has happened has happened ...Now I hope they make the show better ...I don't want Ankita to be associated with a flop show .Hope Ekta knows what she is doing ...

The show is out of top 20 now ...

Ekta's concept of Pavitra Rishta is very differnt from that of the majority of the viewers, ...
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Poppy , what has happened has happened ...Now I hope they make the show better ...I don't want Ankita to be associated with a flop show .Hope Ekta knows what she is doing ...

The show is out of top 20 now ...

Ekta's concept of Pavitra Rishta is very differnt from that of the majority of the viewers, ...

tanya if PR TRP is decreasing its not for ankita-all ppl know it bc ekta bring so unimpressive looking guy here who will watch it?πŸ˜•before varsha vaishali vandita all girls really beautiful so after that faces now all of thesei dont think audience feel intrest to watch then horrible track then star plus,sony all started beautiful ser with good looking actor and concept so...
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanya ji...its great to get a short update early...keep it up...😊
Wasnt there a precap today?😲
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: herefornothing

Thanks Tanya ji...its great to get a short update early...keep it up...😊
Wasnt there a precap today?😲

I have put up a one line  precap ...Hope  it's ok because I was supposed to put only 5 bullet points ...but I will put a one  line precap as well... Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I noticed something today .Manav just packed his suitcase and is going to leave ASAP...
I don't think there is going to be  a divorce ..he will just leave  , will stay married to Archana ...

This explains why Archana is wearing mangal sutra and sindoor in the press conference about the leap ...