Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Hey Shy, thanks for changing it, hyena suits better what with the evil smile and all!

Loved ur take on the epi, it was such an amazing one - kissi ne sach hi kaha hai - Wednesdays are the best😉

I loved everything about today, the concern, the lil flash of jealousy and then the sweetest apology ever...seriously how many more times can i fall for this guy😍 And then we had the crazy tyre antics😆 There were a couple of scenes that i wanna mention, first when ASR mutters 'isse pata nahi bolne ki karan kab se parne lagi!' LOL that just cracked me up and then when she's changing the tyre they have this lil moment of silent looks which was awesome!

Just loved the whole epi, some people were saying yesterday that where's the chemistry gone and i was surprised to read those posts...i guess they should watch today's epi cos it had chemistry in abundance😉

anything for people who like my posts😆
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ShiningStar18

'Tyre change karne ke liye thank you mai bhi nahi bolun ga'🤣 Man i LOVE Arnav Singh Raizada!❤️ The epi was awesome in my opinion. And as usual, ArHi were rocking.😳

its amazing how they just behaved normal with each other today...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Another great post! I am glad that the CVs are focusing once again on ArHi. They were full on adorable today, Arnav lit up when Khushi apologized for misunderstanding him but then got disappointed that she was saying bye. He wanted to talk more to his lady love and here she was sending him away. At least he got to spend more time with her as she changed his tire, got to steal more glances at her. Loved the way he got back at Khushi when she said she wouldn't apologize for deflating his tire, so he won't say thank you for her changing it 😆
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your take on the epii.. It was cute and peppy! Both of them were witty.
I loved the Sorry & Thank you, nahi bolunga by both of them respectively.
Precap was the besttt!!
Bauji is doing good!!
Yiipppeee!
pervert babuaaa.. you're almost done!!