Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya naam Doon - WU - 07.12.11

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Short update:

• Shashi desperately tries to point at Anjali but everyone fails to understands...Khushi takes him inside as ASR opens the door for her😳...Shashi is able to convey the word 'Shyam' to khushi but before she can aks further...Bua calls her🤢
  • Bua tells Khushi to call Shyam, but his door is locked...
  • The family goes and Payal and khushi hug...and ASR sees this hug...
  • Anjali tries to call Shyam..and hears a ring coming from inside Khushi's house...but ASR calls her...
  • Bua and Garima go to mandir...Anjali and family departs too...But ASR stays back alone...
  • ASR tells Khushi to get lost as he wants to talk to Payal in privacy...The phone rings ,,,and payal tells Khushi to pick up the phone and takes ASR in a corner..ASR says sorry...because of him her marriage broke..
  • Khushi puts down the phone and follows ASR and Payal and overhears him saying sorry to Payal...Payal says that in way he saved her..as those people were greedy for dowry..but she is worried about Khushi as she feels responsible for whatever that happened...and ASR says that she has done no wrong...
  • Khushi tells him to stop as she wants to talk but he walks on..So Khushi punctures his tyre...
  • She then says sorry to him and thanks him...Sorry for misunderstanding his intentions for talking to Payal and thanks him for saying sorry to Payal and bringing Akash and Payal together and then  says bye bye before he could get a word in edgewise 😕😆
  • ASR calls someone for another car...Khushi asks that cant he change the tyre himself...ASR Says no...and why is she talking like she can...Khushi changes the tyre as ASR watches...
  • Khushi says tht she should be saying sorry for changing the tyre but she will not...ASR just smiles a bit and sits in the car..and tells Khushi that ...Thank you for changing the tyre...and then adds..he is also not going to say that...
  • precap: Khushi and Payal with Shashi...Khushi asking why is he like this...Aakash's family is very good...especially Anjali...Shashi aggravates more and starts getting hyper and drops Khushi's engagement ring...

******************************************************************************************************************************
Hee hee😛
Long boring ramblings are here

Mein aa gai😛

Shashi after a long time did something fruitful...I dont understand that while all the while Bua rambles about his health and safety...why does she never seems to listen to what he is saying?? I mean everytime Shashi is about to say something important she calls the person listening to it...Bua ..Go and jump into the river😡...

What exactly was Shashi doing jerking his head at Anjali..It really looked weird ...and how come he has such violent reactions at seeing Anjali, and he is calm and cool when That blackwa practically molests him😕...Shashi needs to get his priorties sorted out...and I guess he has enough time at hand to do so na😛

Anyways...Mr. Chivalrous opened the door for our Jhalliphulli...but what exactly was he doing looking up and down at her...😆  Just see!! Kya besharam banda hai😛

And Anjali toh pagal hi hai...at the best of the times uski batti jalti nahi hai and the moment she hears a ring coming from inside the house she gets her signals up...Lo bhai..now why cant another phone ring, when you are calling your husband...

By the way I loved him looking at the hug that the two sisters shared...hehe!! I almost thought he would jump in and say...'Khushi Kumari Gupta...Where is my hug😛!

And heehee Jhalli is such a big nautanki na.??? When the bigada nawab tells her that he wants to meet alone...She looks around...alone??? and Bigada is even a bigger nautanki ..as he knows that she will be thinking about herself...and so he pauses before saying 'Alone with Payal'...and the way she jumps in like a little tigress in between...Poor Anletva..must be thinking...these two are gonna start a pull the rope match..and I am gonna be the rope😆

Jhalli is such a bad mannered girl...openly and brashly eavesdropping and then jumping right in...

And again the what the what the starts ofcourse...

and poor man...What phooti kismet he has ...he is walking out peacefully and this mad woman jumps in and punctures the car!!

just look at her gleeful expressions...

I would have throttled someone who would be so ecstatic after puncturing my car...But the poor man just has to be satisfied with her ramblings

And poor thing...goes and says sorry to her sister...gets his car punctured and listens to her mumbo jumbo lectures...and then suddenly ..before he gets a word in edgewise...She says GOODBYE😕

I just loved his small smile...I tell you the man is  truly getting hold of his expressions...

Poor thing is so stumped...that he actually goes and sits in his car...forgetting that his car is punctured!

And then he calls for another car and Jhalli announces to the world taht Bigada cannot change a car tyre...Somebody tell me that Why there is a need for changing the tyre..Isnt there a happy singh garage..the owner of which comes to jhalli's house every morning showing his big batisi..and the one where Aakash gave his car for repairing😕

And so our jhalli changes the tyre...Arre sirf hawa bhar lete toh bhi kaam chal jaata...
but nahi ..you have to show Tarzan Khushi Kumari Gupta..who can never manage her dupatta and keeps throwing it on his face...but manages to uplift the car on the jack...

Waises the 'Paana' joke was also a good one...Bechara...did not know the end of screw from one to another and now has to watch Jhalli change is tyre...

On a last note i liked his slight smile when Jhalli teases him that she will not thank him..you know na..he will not let this go...the way he retorts later😛

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx a lot for the quick update !!!! ðŸ˜Š
goguma thumbnail
a big THANK U. appreciate it  v v much!
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankyou so much for your efforts
so does that mean that shashi will be able to expose shyam?
wow amazing arhi scenes as ever
i am happy for PayAsh!!!

Mallu
Nazrin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thankooo so much for the update...i was dying to knw wht happend..
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. U rocked it!!!
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
thanks for the update and the wonderful pics yaar..

he looks sooo cute in white...
larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! The pics are so cute! :D
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update dear!

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Srush amazing update