Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

is there any official confirmation over what u said??

😲 

3 weeks baad in baton ka koi faida nahi dear
its already confirmed that uday is going to b manyata πŸ˜‰

ManVeer forever πŸ˜›
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

ManVeer forever πŸ˜›

article toh nahi aaya na

ya phir woh vi aagaya πŸ˜²
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The way Akash let Moniya go alone on a truck that too at midnight showed that he is not a hero material πŸ˜†  He seemed more concerned about his bike than Moniya and it was clear he was unable to communicate properly with her ...couldn't manage to win her trust ..Uday on the other hand kept his promise to get Princess Manyata back to the palace...As for J it is quite clear that she will be the vamp of the showπŸ˜›
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soni_kuri

Yeah why do we always like to pair the lead girl with the bad guy -just because he's cute ...is it really that hot to watch Uday treat Monya with no respect in the bar just because she is a challenge for him

rather I think it's more realistic for Monya or any girl to fall in love with a man that is kind, respectful, share common interests, beliefs, values

I'm not favoring Akash over Uday -if Akash was played by better looking actor would we feel the same way?

I so very agree with you.. Say the role of Akash was played by the latest television heart throb say Barun or Gurmeet or Karan Wahi or Kinshuk, then girls would be swooning over Akash's character rather than Uday.. Well even I think the way story is progressing the CV's are fooling us big time by introducing Akshay as the lead but I think they are planning to pair Monya with Uday and not Akash.. But irrespective of who plays the role of Akash and Uday I like Akash's character better than Uday and always will... I hate that sleaze ball Uday no offence to the actor as I'm referring to the character and I have every right to hate the character or like it as its just a figment of imagination and not real.. and I like Akash, the one who respects the women and is polite and soft-spoken and he letting Monya go alone well we have to wait and watch the show before jumping to any conclusion.. Monya in a way is very stubborn and loves Murari too much may be Akash must have left her for a minute or two to get her something to eat or drink and she sought the opportunity and escaped from there without telling Akash as she must be sure that Akash would not let her go and Udayveer sees her and brings her home by dragging her.. The way he held Monya/Manyata tightly around the arms and dragging her inside the Raj Mahal it seemed that he was not bringing home the long lost daughter instead he is bringing a culprit before the court to be punished.. He manhandled her so mercilessly .. Really Uday is a Prince in true manner who does not even have the sense of how to treat a lady... Yupp I can definitely see the chemistry brewing btw them and I will be ready with bucket in my hand to puke in it after seeing this Oh-So-Boooringgg Chemistry of Uday and Manyata
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

I so very agree with you.. Say the role of Akash was played by the latest television heart throb say Barun or Gurmeet or Karan Wahi or Kinshuk, then girls would be swooning over Akash's character rather than Uday.. Well even I think the way story is progressing the CV's are fooling us big time by introducing Akshay as the lead but I think they are planning to pair Monya with Uday and not Akash.. But irrespective of who plays the role of Akash and Uday I like Akash's character better than Uday and always will... I hate that sleaze ball Uday no offence to the actor as I'm referring to the character and I have every right to hate the character or like it as its just a figment of imagination and not real.. and I like Akash, the one who respects the women and is polite and soft-spoken and he letting Monya go alone well we have to wait and watch the show before jumping to any conclusion.. Monya in a way is very stubborn and loves Murari too much may be Akash must have left her for a minute or two to get her something to eat or drink and she sought the opportunity and escaped from there without telling Akash as she must be sure that Akash would not let her go and Udayveer sees her and brings her home by dragging her.. The way he held Monya/Manyata tightly around the arms and dragging her inside the Raj Mahal it seemed that he was not bringing home the long lost daughter instead he is bringing a culprit before the court to be punished.. He manhandled her so mercilessly .. Really Uday is a Prince in true manner who does not even have the sense of how to treat a lady... Yupp I can definitely see the chemistry brewing btw them and I will be ready with bucket in my hand to puke in it after seeing this Oh-So-Boooringgg Chemistry of Uday and Manyata

🀣🀣

ROFLing 🀣  πŸ˜†

arrissa thumbnail
@Tina-Saigal2002 
After reading your post all I can make out is that you haven't seen the latest episode[ judging from your comment on how Moniya left Aakash]
Agreed Aakash the character has been potrayed as a nice guy and I completely agree with you on that but seriously Udayveer has shades of grey and what am currently enjoying is all his different shades hes not as black as you painted him. And chemistry doesn't always necessarily means romantic chemistry sometimes the timing of 2 actors onscreen is so fab that you love to see them together and that's the case with ManVeer.

I have very good example of a Korean show where I loved to see two step-brothers bickering on screen the actresses were not that important😲
Edited by arrissa - 12 years ago
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yess monya n uday gonna be together... hopefulllyyy
darknite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we should wait guys for a month at least till she settles in palace and get to know the people.
Have patience
aussieman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
uday and manyata as a couple never ever, sorry guys but they dont suit each other. Manyata is so sweet, cute and fun and very loyal as for uday grr he's a brat and a snob and rude toward manyata, just hate him when he treats manyata so badly seriously. Manyata deserves someone good, caring like Akash, he loves her deeply and will do anything to protect her as for uday he will choose money over a girl. As for Jay pairing up with Uday yea its a great idea coz they are both spoilt, doesnt care about others, selfish and rude, they would make a great pair coz they have so much in common. So guys i hate to break this to you but Akash and Manyata are going to be a couple as also Uday and Jay..
aussieman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

ManVeer forever πŸ˜›

how can you be so sure, do you have any evidence