Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Arre Smartie... I was'nt talking abt you... I was talking abt the backlash on twitter... See he is not asking people to not like it or something... He said it was an insult to his sensibility and that could be very subjective... Right???

yeh tht i agree with...twitter is too rude sometimes...coz therz all kinds of ppl on it and therz no monitoring...so obviously ppl post all kinds of crap...
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not only him but many folks of Indian music industry are disliking the song and letting others know they dislike it 😆 Just the point is, if only they would say it in a more respectable manner 😊

I loveee the song :D I agree with Smartie.. just like Salman's movies aren't all that they are made out to be but since loads of ppl LOVE them, they turn into Blockbuster. Same is the case here.. 1 man is saying doesn't make it a fact. It's just an opinion. Which he is entitled to. But other 18crores love it = Song BB! :D
🥳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I dont like the song too much myself though I admit its catchy due to its simplicity. I appreciate JA for having the guts say what he felt. Thats really tough when winds are blowing in another direction.
m not a a big fan of kola D either but doesn't mean i'll criticize it to show that i can do betta. 
JA : cocky much??
HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
JA is one jealous man. He criticized Gulzar for Kajarare too...
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i listened to Kolavari D, its catchy. but i still don't get the point of this song? is there any particular message that im not getting? help?😆
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah i dont really like the song myself. The way hes pronouncing the words i would be so embarrassed to say them out loud in public.
not my fav either! beats might be catchy but not my taste!

i find it a bit weird... when a celebrity  praise something to no ends (for no reason) it is ok but one cannot state his/her opinion! esp if it is against the current trend.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

i don't understand why JA is giving such statements ? I mean, he's a good lyricist, agreed. But he has no right to degrade Dhanush, just because  his  song has been creating waves across the world; The song is lovely though, i still dunno what KD means. lol.

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Diversity makes our world colorful  be it music , arts or people.
It saddens me when artists who are supposed to be broadminded express such opinions. Jagjit Singh  ji did the same and it makes a really bad impression. Not liking is one thing but to call it unflattering names is another.