Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

urmila pressurized

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
How pathetic can this witch be.everyone dhaval jeetu rashi scolded her no affect on her.she went running and locked herself in the room.then emotional blackmail starts rashi even joint her hands no effect on the witch.she s making excuses that she is not well .she has low blood pressure etc.and she had pilia ie jaundice.dhaval reminded her it was 3years back.she s a stubborn mule.rashi even said tat wat if she s in tat situation.no change.rashi told her she ll jump off from building.atleast tat had some effect on her.
Like rashi today.she s genuinely concerned bout her sis or it is guilt. Hate urmi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

How pathetic can this witch be.everyone dhaval jeetu rashi scolded her no affect on her.she went running and locked herself in the room.then emotional blackmail starts rashi even joint her hands no effect on the witch.she s making excuses that she is not well .she has low blood pressure etc.and she had pilia ie jaundice.dhaval reminded her it was 3years back.she s a stubborn mule.rashi even said tat wat if she s in tat situation.no change.rashi told her she ll jump off from building.atleast tat had some effect on her.
Like rashi today.she s genuinely concerned bout her sis or it is guilt. Hate urmi

Urmi is just to evil and pathetic for words. She has a low blood pressure so what? I got the same problem and regulary donate my blood. She is just an inhuman being which should be banned from happiness!!!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she is so stubborn tht she only thinks 4 herself n herself only u she suld think abt gopi i knw she htes her bt still oh god dumone needs to give a slap...

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She is such a mean witch , jeez I hate this woman so much , at least rashie got a little compassion in her.
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just hate her , Feel like slapping her the hardest I can
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rafaal2

I just hate her , Feel like slapping her the hardest I can

lets hit her with a stick
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah..yaar...urmi is just crap..how can anyone stoop so low? 😡 
i know, she doesn't like gopi but after today's episode i wants to correct it..she doesn't dislike her..she just hate the poor soul...
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vibz88

lets hit her with a stick

Comeon let's go and both hit her with a stick. I have never slapped or hit a person . I would love to do this 
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem123

yeah..yaar...urmi is just crap..how can anyone stoop so low? 😡
i know, she doesn't like gopi but after today's episode i wants to correct it..she doesn't dislike her..she just hate the poor soul...

and i dont think she loves rashi also.coz rashi had to use the final ultimatu suicide to make her agree to donate blood.her requests tears emotional blackmail dint help.if she loved rashi she would ve agreed when rashi asked her once.or even when rashi said wat if same thing happened to her.
dcfjdhmfsjd thumbnail
hiii everyone... do u gals think dat urmila's teeth appear lyk ruby...i vomit everytym i see them... and i am almost at the verge of vmiting thinking and writing about those ugly pathetic teeth of hers... please post so that i can know if u feel the same...byeee...