MB IN PEOPLE MAG'S LIST OF SEXIEST MEN(PIC added)

Posted: 12 years ago

People Mag's sexiest men list is out for India and there are 4 Tv stars on that list😃
1) Ronit Roy
2) Mohnish Bahl
3) Sameer Soni
4) Sushant Rajput

:MOHNISH BAHL
PLAYS DR ASHUTOSH IN KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE

HE'S NOT LIKE HIS SCREEN ALTER EGODr Ashutosh is full of complexities & emotionally closed.I don't relate to him personally at all.I am also getting put off by formal wear after changing four times a day for my show, However I think its rude not to dress up for an occassion. i just don't like to do it to attract attention.

HE DOESNT THINK OF HIMSELF AS SEXY : I find it really strange and unconvincing. (laughs ) But women tell me that they like my smile so I guess I will go with that.

HE BELIEVES IN MINIMAL GROOMING : I have never got any facial done : I just shave & wash my face & thats grooming enough for me.

Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago
oh wow...MB at no. 2...well deserved👏👏

thx ramo😛
:MOHNISH BAHL
PLAYS DR ASHUTOSH IN KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE

HE'S NOT LIKE HIS SCREEN ALTER EGO: Dr Ashutosh is full of compleities & emotionally closed.I don't relate to him personally at all.I am also getting put off by formal wear after changing four times a day for my show, However I think its rude not to dress up for an occassion. i just don't like to do it to attract attention.

HE DOESNT THINK OF HIMSELF AS SEXY : I find it really strange and unconvincing. (laughs ) But women tell me that they like my smile so I guess I will go with that.

HE BELIEVES IN MINIMAL GROOMING : I have never got any facial done : I just shave & wash my face & thats grooming enough for me.

GUYS his pic in People mag is to die check out the mag😳

Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago
thankx a lot for sharing😊
awww...such a modest person...no wonder so fida over him☺️☺️

ramo..is there any link to view that mag..n..txs for the info😛
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kaveri

awww...such a modest person...no wonder so over him☺️☺️

ramo..is there any link to view that mag..n..txs for the info😛

i couldnt find it online😕
ommg I need to see this picture! we all do...he's SO sexy...<3 
Wow.. u bought the mag Ramo?? so awesome yaar. 😛

Thanks for sharing..
Sameer Soni was my fav and MB is my fav ,,, good to see both of them in the list