Bigg Boss Season 5

PM=BB5 like Silk=The Dirty Picture

uk2k4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I saw The Dirty Picture's First Day First Show. And I still remember the crazy audience dancing in the cinema hall on Ooh La La song and whistling and shouting on every dialogue. Even a cinema in Juhu, Mumbai (Chandan Cinema) saw audience coming on stage (that small stand in front of the screen)and dancing on the song...

Now we all know that BB5 became a super duper flop show after PMs exit where most of us stopped watching and regular IF members follow just synopsis and then say "W*F, i wasted my 2 minutes in reading the synopsis..synopsis hi itna boring hai to show kitna bura hoga"  this is the current scenario after Missra's exit.

Now this reminds me of Vidya Balan's dialogue in the movie. We can edit it and Pooja Missra can proudly say this:

"BB5 sirf teen cheezo se chalta hai..aur woh hai entertainment, entertainment, entertainment. Aur woh entertainment main hoon, PM.."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: uk2k4u

I saw The Dirty Picture's First Day First Show. And I still remember the crazy audience dancing in the cinema hall on Ooh La La song and whistling and shouting on every dialogue. Even a cinema in Juhu, Mumbai (Chandan Cinema) saw audience coming on stage (that small stand in front of the screen)and dancing on the song...

Now we all know that BB5 became a super duper flop show after PMs exit where most of us stopped watching and regular IF members follow just synopsis and then say "W*F, i wasted my 2 minutes in reading the synopsis..synopsis hi itna boring hai to show kitna bura hoga"  this is the current scenario after Missra's exit.

Now this reminds me of Vidya Balan's dialogue in the movie. We can edit it and Pooja Missra can proudly say this:

"BB5 sirf teen cheezo se chalta hai..aur woh hai entertainment, entertainment, entertainment. Aur woh entertainment main hoon, PM.."

Haha ðŸ˜†, totally agreed.

She is the true entertainer
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yep totally agreed...  Like Silk Smitha was used and abused, similarly Pooja Missra was used and abused... PM rocks!! 
scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol.. Yeah!
True! But I hope her re entry doesnt disappoint us!!! 
uk2k4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: scorpio8990

Lol.. Yeah!
True! But I hope her re entry doesnt disappoint us!!! 

agree she must be herself
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
btw...how was the movie?

uk2k4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: happyviewer

btw...how was the movie?

it was awesome..2nd half was a bit slow in some parts..but overall a fantastic movie..
vidya must win a national award..
best movie of 2011...
agree lol,but the movie suxxx,only some dialogues are good.
uk2k4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hardyboy666

agree lol,but the movie suxxx,only some dialogues are good.

u got a bad taste
the movie rocks!!
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with u...PM is the soul of BB5 😊