Kishwer confirmed PKYEK is ending!! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sidchu

I hope PC and VD come in some new show😆

Hahaha -- I know that! ðŸ˜› Even I am looking forward to see them ðŸ˜›
i am really going to miss abhiya more then anything🥺 but before it ends can we get a proper abhiya ending. we have waited for so long to get that. and all the BS shitness should end already, some dude makes me sick to core, finish that shit stuff by this Friday and we want all the abhiya scene from next week.

i hope we get another season oh PKYEK! i want visu in another show b/c boy they make the screen hot
Originally posted by @nup@m@

Hahaha -- I know that! ðŸ˜› Even I am looking forward to see them ðŸ˜›
I told PC abt this and maybe if we get lucky we can find our VD and PC togather as leads in new show! Yes Vivian and sukirti won't work with each other now which is the best part and I want Vivu with ma Priya in some show ðŸ˜‰ Even bodyguard won't say no for them😆
Originally posted by anshita14

omg:(:(:(
i cant stop the tears fallin from my eyes😭
Stop crying it is just a show😆

Ayesha di I hope so too! The end is what I am gonna watch -- and somehow I want a tragic ending!

The show needs a good closure! 
 I also expect the unexpected now. This show has to finish on a good note because its had such a c**ppy middle. I'll watch the next 8 episodes we have left just to see if CV'S know what an ending really should look like.
Originally posted by matwamango

I also expect the unexpected now. This show has to finish on a good note because its had such a c**ppy middle. I'll watch the next 8 episodes we have left just to see if CV'S know what an ending really should look like.
I think CV's r gonna kill leads at the end episode and madhu weeping on Chand's shoulder and then Haseena leaving with arnab and Chand becoming human and marrying Madhu🤣

There is nothing left in show now! Abhina are ruined by CV's and m glad show is getting over😳
 abhina were never meant to be together...it was always abhiya...
Edited by abhiya7fan - 12 years ago

I think CV's r gonna kill leads at the end episode and madhu weeping on Chand's shoulder and then Haseena leaving with arnab and Chand becoming human and marrying Madhu🤣
SUCH A DUMB AND LAME COMMENT SIDCHU...

Ayesha di I hope so too! The end is what I am gonna watch -- and somehow I want a tragic ending!

The show needs a good closure! 
how can a tragic ending be a good closure for a show...

In a way its good tht show is ending...V know Abhiya were nvr given focus in S2...its S1...Abhiya passion...which drew audience...n TRP touched 1...which v never gt in S2...n all chars were butchered...every1...n audience run away...😆...Even after being the leads Abhiya were nt given a track...😡...n their elctrifying chem was missing in S2...whtever the reasons be...N lots of unwanted coverage of personal lives of actors acted against the show...

...Good 2 hear tht many have got new offers...😛...