Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .Angel

oh please that is not call being rude that is simply the truth Dr Ashutosh is an old man and nothing u say or do is gonna change that fact afterall this show is abt an old man falling in love with a girl twice his age which by the way I have nothing against after all age is nothing but a number and u are what u feel.

and if people can make fun KW a real person's voice why can't I call Dr Ashutosh who isn't real but reel an old man huh?

hi angel there are hardly few people raised question on his voice and in it are some new members who just joined. Most of them have given positive reply that they like him and welcomed him

even Armu4eva is fan of KW and even i have watched this show from beginning and have loved his entry. So pls just for few of them u can't judge all of us.  We all definitely want new members and would love and enjoy them in this forum.  Time will tell u just wait and watch..   You may not leave our forum / even new members who have joined may hang on even after KW exist as our's is a healthy forum.

Love u all

daffodil81 thumbnail
Thanks for the article Tanu
Cant wait for this track though I dont think there is any need for Ashu to be jealous of Rohan as he isnt a match.

@Tanu - Just ignore these people who cant appreciate MB.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

guess some ppl never change.. no wonder the earlier forum became a mess coz of members like ur kind self..! nyways. keep TOM-TOMMING about ur beloved... for all i care..!!

yeah u are right some people never change that is why member like u who disses it out but cannot take it take stuff like this too serious and to heart...no wonder the earlier forum became a mess.

and yep. .age indeed is a number.. n some people never grow up 😆

then kindly keep me posted when u finally age more🤣

.Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: lidvin

hi angel there are hardly few people raised question on his voice and in it are some new members who just joined. Most of them have given positive reply that they like him and welcomed him

even Armu4eva is fan of KW and even i have watched this show from beginning and have loved his entry. So pls just for few of them u can't judge all of us.  We all definitely want new members and would love and enjoy them in this forum.  Time will tell u just wait and watch..   You may not leave our forum / even new members who have joined may hang on even after KW exist as our's is a healthy forum.

Love u all

I don't know if she is a fan of KW or not but I am truly sorry if my comment hurt ur feeling.

I may be not a fan of this show due to it maker but I am also a fan of MB and my comment abt him being old was only on what the show is abt.

once again to u sorry and I'm out

Armu4eva thumbnail
.Angel thumbnail
see people only need a little push for their true self to come out I know ur miss goodie two shoe was too good to be true🤣🤣

believe me if my brain is frozen forever (not that I believe in forever crap) but if it was then urs will be frying for life in fryingpan

lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know if she is a fan of KW or not but I am truly sorry if my comment hurt ur feeling.

I may be not a fan of this show due to it maker but I am also a fan of MB and my comment abt him being old was only on what the show is abt.

once again to u sorry and I'm out

Ya why Out.  com'on  yaar you will enjoy just be in for 2-3 days and u feel the welcome atmosphere. Then its ur wish we can force anyone to stay.
Armu4eva thumbnail

see people only need a little push for their true self to come out I know ur miss goodie two shoe was too good to be true🤣🤣

believe me if my brain is frozen forever (not that I believe in forever crap) but if it was then urs will be frying for life in fryingpan

Whatever makes u think.. that i m not my goodie two shoes...

I dun need to show u the fangs...  for the actor whom i like... if it was someone else.. i did love to have the honor to.. not just fry... but.. roast ur non existent .. brain and non existent humor
LizzieBennet thumbnail
I think the way to go is to just ignore ppl like Ankit and Angel... give them the CST👎🏼... They don't know what they're talking about and by responding to their posts we're crediting them with some intelligence and undermining ours!!!
Lets officially diss them out...👎🏼
bhavik1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi dost nahi ho sakte

forget yar

wo pyar hi kya jisme jealousy na ho

but interesting to c how ashu tackle cute sweetipie
will he do something silly to attract nidhi v wain n c

i m waiting