Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shree Mohan

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
😍😍😍😍😍
hello friends
this is vandy
ur mohan bawri updater 😍

Recap

kastur gives mohan's degree for framing so that she can gift it to him...everybody is present at the party at desai house...kastur comes to know from the frame wala that mohan's degree is fakeπŸ₯±

Summary Of Today's Epi

kastur hides the certificate...but saroj gifts it to mohan saying she got it framed for him...mohan returns sharda's jewellery😊

Detailed Update
Part 1
 the epi starts with the shopkeeper telling kastur that the degree is fake...wen she argues with him...he tells her that he knows this for sure...coz he is the one who had made this degree...kastur is shocked!...she decides to get back home asap...before the deliveryman delivers the certificate in the party...
here mohan starts looking for kastur and gets teased by his bro and bhabhi in the process...he then asks baa too abt kastur...but before baa can reply...saroj comes there and asks mohan to meet people in the party...
baa then confides in saroj that kastur had gone to get a surprise for mohan...
here kastur keep thinking that she should speak to mohan abt the degree...

the deliveryboy comes and enquires for mohan...and on spotting him...he starts moving towards mohan!

Part 2

but before the delivery boy can reach mohan...kastur comes in between and takes the packet from him...
she then hides the packet in a drawer unaware that saroj has been watching her all this while!
 mohan then spots kastur and tells her that he has a surprise for her!
kastur tells him that she wants to speak to him...show him something...
mohan tellsher that he'll show his surprise first and takes kastur to her room...
once alone he asks kastur to close her eyes...and wen she opens it...she is taken aback on seeing her mother's jewellery in her hands...
mohan tells her that he had taken them...but now he is returning them...
just  then kastur's mom walks in...and then both mohan and kastur gift the jewellery to her...
mohan tells her that she hid the fact from others abt him taking the jewellery...and he is returning it now as promised...sharda is overwhelmed and praises mohan a lot...and tells mohan that nothing can beat him...if the jeweellery is made up of gold...her SIL is made of diamonds...
she then tells kastur to take good care of him...and never give him an opportunity to complain...
wen sharda leaves...mohan asks kastur for her surprise...but she decides not to mention the degree thing...kastur makes an excuse...but mohan is adamanant!
just then someone calls them and they have to leave!

Part 3

here saroj opens kastur's gift and thinks that all work was done by mohan...and kastur wants to walk away with the cake!...
here kannu nattu narmada and vipul keep teasing mohan and kastur...they ask mohan to feed kastur...but mohan doesn't coz he still wants kastur's surprise...
ultimately he  has to feed kastur coz of kannu and its then that he notices that kastur was worried abt something...
he asks her wat the matter is...but begore kastur can reply...saroj comes and gifts the framed degree to mohan...kastur is shocked so is baa...and mohan is taken aback!
he doesn't know how to react!
kastur silently moves away from there and goes to her room...
baa comes there to console kastur...but wen kastur tells her that she is fine...baa is convinced...
here everybody present start admiring the degree...scaring the hell out of mohan..wat if his truth is revealed...
mohan tells saroj not to show the degree like that...but she doesn't listen...
mohan starts wondering wat will happen if saroj comes to know the truth abt the degree!

Precap: none

Episode Rating: 7/10

a much better epi than yesterday...atleast certain things had logic...
just loved the scene between mohan and sharda...⭐️
and can't believe wat the cv's have done to saroj...
she opens a gift meant for a  hubby from hiswife?😲
this is heights of  cheapness...wat if it was a personal gift???
i really have no words...i actually pity kastur for having an MIL like saroj...and i pity mohan...his mom is not wathe thinks her to be...she is hyper possesive abt him...and this is going to create problems in future!
love
vandy
Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He made the degree? And did not fear telling kastur about his 2 numbery dhanda? πŸ€£

And am not liking how sugary sweet mohan has become ... miss his attitude and the real mohan
silky_harshad thumbnail
Sum1 tell me kya Mohan 25 lacs ka debt ka kia hua? Inna expensive gift dene se phle ek baar next installment ke bare mein toh sochna tha 🀣 🀣
taanu4harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank yuo, vandy.
it was good to see mohan changing.
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update! :D
i completely agree with you about saroj, she annoys the hell out of me. she just needs to grow up, there's a limit for everything and she has gone overboard with the whole thing. 
tc
xxx 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vandy dii, did the shopkeeper actually said that he made the fake degree or you made it up cuz as far i know watching yesterday's episode, he didn't say anything like that or was the video cut at the beginning? πŸ€”
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this was edited in the yt videos...i heard him say this...i'm dling yesterday's epi...will confirm it
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Oh thank god! At least kuch toh logic mila πŸ˜†

But 🀒 I'm too upset! You know the reason 😭
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update

WT fish frame shop owner made the Fake Degree 🀣 🀣 🀣

I had a feeling the video was cut but WTH MG you made a fake degree right in your backyard no wonder he's on panic alert .

Wait shouldn't there be some kind of Fake Degree Client Privilege or something that protect Mohan rights 🀣
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Now I kinda get it! Mohan stayed in Mama's house for a while after coming back and there he bought the fake degree from that frame shop wala πŸ˜†

Kastur ko bhi wahi ek dukaan mili thi kya 🀣