Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This is a mature story...not like the other romance sagas on tv these days. So the viewers should also have the maturity to understand that Rohan is not here to play a thorn between Nidhi and Ashutosh.

I for one havent seen even one spark of romantic chemistry between Nidhi and Rohan...not bcoz KW and kritika dont have any chemistry (they look fab actually) but I am sure its a conscious effort by the actors and the directors.

Rohan is here probably to help Nidhi get through this painful;l phase or to bring Nidhi and Ashutosh together.

Its painfully obvious there will be no romance between Rohan and Nidhi so why feel insecure about it all??

On another note, I am really loving KW as Rohan...even though his role is supposed to be fun loving guy and all, he is playing it in a very subtle way, not over the top at all.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 Great post,I am really liking KW as Rohan as he is just like Nidhi...chirpy,bubbly and goes with the flow.He could probably bring Nidhi back to being her lovable cute self.I would like to see them two strike a meaningful friendship which does not lead to getting in the way of Asni love...I'll be more than happy with that
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesomee post farah 
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
farrah di!
i mean i didn't watch this show, i dont actually, but i am here agreeing with you, i honestly dont believe rohan is here to create a triangle- well square- he's here as the friend that's gonna put nidhi back to where she should be. for now she needs a distraction, so what if its a cute and adorable and funny one that any girl would want, the shows fans know that it's about Nidhi and Ashu so why freak out?
Accept KW as an actor, I mean honestly I believe it's just misguided judgement, you can only say so much about a character that's existed for two episodes right? so let's take on the actor? is that it? it's ok though, honestly we all do it.
it's the same reason why one actor will look absolutely gorgeous and cute when he plays the hero or the heros bestest friend ever but look filthy and ugly when he plays the guy trying to get a move on the heroine.
human psyche u see

Yes,plus jealousy track is a part of every serial,he will only act as a catalyst in Ashni's lovestory!

blahblahs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm really enjoying the current track as it is quite interesting to see a diff. side of Dr. Ashutosh and Nidhi as well...kw scenes are good as usual :)

fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with farah...
its just has been two episodes for rohan and people r talking too much about him..it needs sometime for a character to settle..
personally i liked his character very much becoz he is helping nidhi to cum out of the trauma.i dont know y ppl r behaving so immature.he is here just for two months ..enjoy his presence
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree wid u farah.He jst came for making asutosh n nidhi more closer n making them realize tat they love eachother not for separating them!ppl sud understand it n accept it!he's a guest n everyone sud welcome him happily n sweety lyk him!n Karan is a fantastic actor n he's trying his best to do his work perfectly n he's doing also!we sud appreciate!
sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So true farrah di <333

thnx fr the post..
soniaanna thumbnail
Agree wih you. The characer of Rohan was necessary to give a break . Maybe Ashu will now start getting J when he sees Nidhi and Rohan together.