Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

i really like the concept of the show & for sure manyata gonna change them all for good 

awww fatima welcome dear 😃  🤗  yes maanyata will change them all to good 😳
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

today i was having a boring lecture 😆 😆 then i went to thinking about udayveer and maanyata..as to what might happen today in the show..and i went on dreaming and dreaming..creating my own story..😆 ðŸ˜†  then the one hour which i thought would never end ended really fast ðŸ¤£  hamaari jodi ki magic dekho! ðŸ˜‰ boring lecture days will also be gone now..i got reason to dream with eyes open...haa nahi to ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰

jb lectures boring hn aur dreams ajayen tou maza hi aur hai time really moves fast then pta nahi chalta boring lecture kb khtm hua 😆😆ROFL

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shaf13

jb lectures boring hn aur dreams ajayen tou maza hi aur hai time really moves fast then pta nahi chalta boring lecture kb khtm hua 😆😆🤣

exactly... 😆 😆 awww! now i am in sooo much craze over this show 🤣  specially our maanveer jodi..sab is jodi ki kamaal/jaadoo hai 😉 😳

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

exactly... 😆 😆 awww! now i am in sooo much craze over this show 🤣  specially our maanveer jodi..sab is jodi ki kamaal/jaadoo hai 😉 😳

me too soo much craze yaar i used to watch serials before par aisa craze tou kabhi nahi tha 😆😆

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

its going to be great!

i wont be surprised if maanyata's dad who always wanted a son takes a special liking to moniyata..she will make his face high one day very soon..i feel like that...😎

true i agree with ya muniya is a strong girl and once she makes up her mind nothing can stop her and love her attitude totally bindaas. i wonder how will she adjust at first with all the formalities a princess or should i say maharani has to follow. honestly i find it annoying like all the faltu rules for nothing like hello doesn't that apply to the dressing style also *coughs* look at j's dressess woh toh models ko bhi peeche chodti hain just saying 😉 n it will be super cute to see uday n muniya's convo like for the first time the guy will have a nicer tone than the girl ðŸ˜†
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zigzagway_sadi

I also like the concept of the show and as u mentioned Uday and Unnati bonding.. but Manyata daadi and mom also love her very much and we can predict a great bonding between them as well

i feel uday is a really nice guy in general caring and a ideal bf but all the royalty has gone to his head since he is taught from his childhood to act a certain way specially when he is a guy plus his dad has influenced him as well but at the end he just needs a sweet caring and honest girl like muniya who doesn't go all crazy over him like all the other girls since opposite attracts ðŸ˜‰
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

awww fatima welcome dear 😃  🤗  yes maanyata will change them all to good 😳

thenakz hun 🤗& that gonna be very interesting to watch can't wait for story to proceed
PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The royal family will change her..they have a lot of patience with her..But for how long ??
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This reminds me of a similar scenario from 'Goong', a korean drama and manhwa...

So i think this line suits perfectly, 'instead of her adjusting to the palace, the palace will adjust to her'

As far as we have seen, every relation in the palace is not deep or meaningful or whole hearted, exception Komal and DS...
After Manyata has come to the palace, it has become more and more cheerful..and a nicer environment...i hope everyone rediscover themselves through her!!!
KaShfan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel that it will work both ways. Both Manyata and the royal family will change for the better eventually.