Average TRP Week 49 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Good,😃 hope to see increasing in the future ..

thanks for sharing 
tfs
its going good. hope it does better in the future
oh no last week it was 2.43 nd now 2.35 😒
hope it increases in future
i want HD to become the slot leader nd No.1 show on Zee tv
btw thanx for sharing 😊
3rd place on 8 slot
this month want to see 3 +
Good, hope it touches 3  soon.  The competition will be tough now with Karan wahi entry in Kuch toh log kahenge even their tRPs going to be better.
Originally posted by mahkutty

Good, hope it touches 3  soon.  The competition will be tough now with Karan wahi entry in Kuch toh log kahenge even their tRPs going to be better.

I want to see KTLT doing good ( due to Mohnish)  but chances are less acocrding to me, i saw KW entry , it did not impress that much .. so i do not think Competition will be tough...

HD has started with 2.5+ TRP since day one and it has maintained till now and we are hoping to see better TRP in the future , entry of strong n talent actor opposite Indira will bring the show in Number One , may be Zee will do it after few months.

Thanks for Sharing , i m happy very for Rati n HD team
Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Its-My-Life

I want to see KTLT doing good ( due to Mohnish)  but chances are less acocrding to me, i saw KW entry , it did not impress that much .. so i do not think Competition will be tough...

HD has started with 2.5+ TRP since day one and it has maintained till now and we are hoping to see better TRP in the future , entry of strong n talent actor opposite Indira will bring the show in Number One , may be Zee will do it after few months.

ktlk actors kritika,mohnish is well known ,best in acting.now just karan wahi entry in show .ktlk fans not excited for new track when he is good actor  get show trp 1.5  not increasing ,story line related to love concept .family never interested in these shows.Balika vadhu lead actors is not so much good actor like personality with acting  but show always in top ,reason family drama.show depends more good story line .No need to change male lead hope cv's concentrate more family drama then our show will enter in 2nd position in 8 slot time.
Originally posted by Its-My-Life

Bold 😃
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago