RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Since I'm catching up with this show I have some questions.

I saw  in June/July 2011 episode that Arnav told Nani that that he will never forget how mami sold her jewellery and broke her FD for him when he was starting his new business. Did I miss anything? Mami really did that? And why did Nani not help-she is rich. I mean they kept reminding mami today how her entry was in this house so am wondering. Does anyone know anything?

I mean it does not add up mami being so nice without any profit for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no as nani said yesterday...mami is really nice frm inside...she loves anjali n arnav a lot...n that has been shown quite a number of times!!!!

it's jst that she doesn't want a low class bahu...bcos she herself belonged to that category...n that's y thnks that her respect in the house is less than that of lakshmi...n she doesn't want the same treatment wid her son's wife!!!!

she's right in her own place...it's jst that her way of xpressing it is nt nice!!!!

like our ASR...he cares a lot fr khushi...bt alws confronts her wid an ego...arrogance...n his all time favorite anger!!!!
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh ok! that makes sense Thanks :) still can't figure out Dhruv character and I believe there is no further information on him except for one mention of his name by nani?
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no dhruv still hasn't come into picta!!!!!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah Mami loves Arnav and Anjali a lot! She has been seen to defend them to outsiders on many occasions!

Arnav KNOWS all this, and that is why he cares for Mami! However... he DOES know in this matter of the "Non high class Bahu"... HE has to pull an ASR on her!THIS is the reason he told her what he told her yesterday!

The Raizada's find the way she speaks quite "out there" and "Embaressing" most of the time! Today I could see everyone cringing, INCLUDING Arnav! He even gave her the evils a few times!

But yes Manorama DOES love her family! However, she feels Nani dosent respect her coz she is low class! But Nani dislikes Manorama's tacky behaviour, NOT the fact that she is from a "working class" background! However... She DOES like Payal! Payal is middle class and cultured! NOT like Manorama AT ALL!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago