Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayhemensues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I totally second you on this,he may have some flaws but he has his qualities too,he's a diamond in the rough,and i kinda like him heaps
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Khushi.

Hey,😊

I do think that Sky is the worst housemate ever.🀒 If you just see the way he talks and behaves then he is defiently the worst housemate ever. And i am not saying this because i am a Mahek fan..the irony is that i was never a Mahek fan, her fight with Sky made me her fan and i liked sky pre Mahek-Sky fight but then i just hated him. πŸ€’

Now to your questions..

Is he the biggest LIAR ? - Nope Shonali still gets that honor. She has lied multiple times and twisted words to create more confusion. Infact sky has caught her red-handed when she lied. Sky lied to shonali abt sunny y'day but he later clarified it and shonali reacted the way he guessed it anyways.

Shonali might be a worse liar but she didnt lie about a thing that created such a big fight and which made a contestant cry! Sky lied to the entire house that he never said anything about Mahek's face.Juhi asked him whether he pointed his fingers towards the chin and said the much controverstial dialogue to Mahek but he denied  that he said it, he said he didnt say this! Another white lie that Sky told was that BB told him on the headphones "that send a contestant from your group to that party only for the task"!whereas BB never used this word and amazing is the fact then when BB told to repeat what BB said he was still stern on his lie! and even more amazing is the fact that BB never clarified that issue! 

Is he the biggest Character Assasinator ? Nope. Sid takes that honor the way he abused PM, Mehak and shraddha as well and he is doing that to Amar now.

Sid abused Mahek and PM but to call it Character assasination will be really unjust.What Sky did is character assasination.He spoke ill about almost all the girl's characters in the house..Be it Mahek( he spoke disgusting things about her character), Shradha( he even went to the limit of underlining the fact that she doesnt have parents) , Vida ,Shonali and PM..so leaving Juhi ,PB and Sunny Sky has done the character assasination of each and every girl of the BB house. 

Sid just told Amar that "You are going this week" ..to this Amar who usually doesnt react when people call him "impotent" reacted in an aggressive manner and this is how the fight began wherein Sid talked about his career.And talking about Amar's career is not a new thing in this show as Sky has already talked about his career on Amar's face and has even bitched about it but then Amar didn't say anything to Sky because he is scared of Sky. Sky has spoken worse about all the contestants. He called Amar -Napunsak, bad husband , bad family man , flirting with Vida etc etc ..what not? But Amar never reacted! Sid is just repeating what Sky has already told and now Amar is feeling bad about it!! Amazing.

Is he the Biggest Abuser ? Nope. Sid has used nasty words insulting PM's parents, Mehak and Shraddha.

Saying that "PM..are you a bar dancer?" or "Mahek..mujhe pata hai tu kya kya karti thi" or "Sheraz..you have a very bad girlfriend" or "Ek tha Amar joh Napunsak tha".. are all these dialogues less "abusing" then the nasty words Sid has used. Sid has  used Nasty words for people and using nasty words for people is quite common when you are angry with someone..though i accept that using nasty words is a real bad thing but in reality people do use nasty abuses for people they are angry on !and again i will say that abusing anyone is really bad and i hate Sid for doing this but these abuses by Sid are no way near what Sky has told about other people's personal lives..atleast according to me.

I am not saying that Sky is the worst human being i have ever seen but i will say that he is definitely one of them. The man has no manners, no class. he doesnt know how to speak to women and this one thing makes me hate him the most. He has spoken to mostly all the women of the BB house in this manner . If you go checkout his videos of his previous reality show then you will notice this same sky who did not stop hitting on people's past..specially women and speaking to them like "Chal chal..bahar nikal yahan se"!! He has stopped "abusing" or using nasty words after his show IJSMB and i am so thankful for this because if he would have started using nasty words along with character assasination which he has already done in BB then it would have been very difficult not only for the members of th bb house and audience but also for the crew of BB(To tell you that Sky was almost out to hit a crew member in IJSMB).

I always respect your posts Moderator ji but believing or even imagining that there is a housemate in the BB house who is more worse then Sky is impossible for me at least.

- Khushi😊

very well said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally agreeπŸ‘πŸΌ his loyalty is just unbelievable.
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SKY IS -

d biggest backstabber... except 2 juhi n pb coz 1st he created confusion bet sho n sunny he supports both of dem at diff times, how sick!!

d biggest loudmouth ... hav u seen d way he abuses!

d biggest footage hungry guy ... of course he is footage hungry... otherwise he wudnt hav played dirty games n picked up fights with any1 n every1.

d cheapest guy.. he doesnt hav any self respect, everytime he said dat he ll walk out he lied... luk at how cheap he is.

TO CONCLUDE SKY IS A BURDEN ON THIS EARTH. 🀣
Will.I.Am thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MOderator you nailed it BRO. i have not read such a clear n calculated post about any contestant in the show. And i agree to the fact that Sky is not the worst. He is the life of the show. without him there is no BB5. Poora ghar ko hilake rakhdiya. he is an entertaine for sure. I like sky😊 but am not his blind fan
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not fully agree but respect ur views! 
-Moderator- thumbnail
@Khushi

I liked your post. πŸ‘πŸΌ I wasnt really defending Sky as the best housemate  but was trying to say he is not the worst. Others have done what he has done at times. Like I said in my post, i don't like his "napunsak" remarks against amar or "nasty abuses" hurled at Mehak. I find him at Major fault there. πŸ˜³

About shonali lying, there are multiple instances when she lied to housemates and same crying drama. The crying act wasnt genuine and she has this habit of switching groups for her own selfish reasons. Like she moved to green room as soon juhi became captain so she would be saved from direct nomination, but as soon as nomination process was over, she was comfortable going back to Pink room. Like sky said, sunny is not her childhood friend to be so upset about. πŸ˜•

About pointing fingers at mehak's face, i clearly find him at fault. But later sanju kinda indicated that both of them were at fault so I ignored it. That fight itself wasnt necessary. 

Rajniti task - I think i would give benefit of doubt to Sky. I mean its difficult to remember, understand  and act upon spontenesously on everything that BB says. BB has this habit of twisting words to manipulate house equations.😳

Sid has made worst remarks specially abt physical appearances of housemates.He even said mehak is jealous of him for his fair complexion and said something like "pooja mishra used to call him and all" ...that is def spoiling their character.I think sid is quite only because of Salmaan, otherwise he has not changed at all. To me Sky is like dolly bindra, who used to  make nasty remarks abt shweta or ashmit or sara about their past but there was a good side to her too. I dont like dolly at all though. So to me, if guided well, he can turn into entertainer. Like since sanjay dutt told him, he has been trying to bring humour factor into the house. At times he exposes other games by embarrassing them, but technically it is still within the rules of the game. Sky likes to form groups and then alienate weak candidates to remove them out of the game by bulleying them. But again thats just a strategy in this kind of game. If someone can not handle the mental pressure, then they are in the wrong show. I dont like housemates who cry for every silly reason knowing that this show does involve abuses and fights. They all have seen earlier seasons and saw how low people can go with abuses with dolly and Raja kinda characters. So why act so emotional ? If they were not prepared for it, then why even come to the show ? I agree that there should NOT be any remarks about the past or abuses involving parents but playing mental games/backstabbing or even lying is all acceptable. πŸ˜›

No i did not know sky before this show hence didnt watch any videos. But i really want to judge people based on their stay in BB. If Sky was doing the same in earlier shows, then we can confirm that he is at least not fake. He is same everywhere so that must be his real nature. The same goes with PM, who behaved in the same way in earlier show, so she was not fake either. πŸ˜‰
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

I dont understand the point you trying to make. If you would provide some evidences to support your claims, then it would help everyone πŸ˜ƒ  I made this post because i was reading up generalized statements( like you did) everywhere 😊

Good Points in Supporting SKY but he is the saving grace this season shows how bad the season is going now

I agree
SKY (Entertainer): Yes he is best entertainer this season other than PM (these 2 housemates make the show little interesting other than that you have agony aunt poo bedia, dahi chor and kaam chor juhi, miss fake mehak, mr napushank amar babu(he gladly accepted the title -) and biggest bore and ji hujur sunny and always irritating baccha kid (there should have been age limit in making the entry of contestants)

SKY (brings down people to show himself good) : he always has issues when some one dishes out to him like in case of  mehak telling him that he was doing drugs for 2 years in goa he was so worried about his image what about the image of mehak when he screwed her image (akash beep sehagl jab kaathe hu tu hagne ke be taqat raakau)
he has issues with amar when he pointed the romance of poo bedia and sky but he has no probelm dishing out to amar abt the relationship with vida
and he used his own mother on death bed issue for the sake of gaining sympathy when he himself can say kamina and mis behaves with girls and does character assasination of girls
my question to alleged SKY supporters is why he is in the show when his mother is on death bed and how he can behave like a rowdy with POM when she was using the captains restroom
when she is watching from the death bed

SKY is the same guy who had issues with all the reality shows he was in he never returned to india from latin countries for jor ka jatka and threatned to take legal action
when going gets tough he would like to quit the show (it was proved again and again what type of loser he is even juhi was telling he is more or less a quitter)

I can go on and on to show how worst SKY is but enough of my rant guys
SID and SKY are the worst housemates in all of my 5 seasons of watching the big boss
the only plus point of SKY is he is sometimes funny other than that he is worst than SID

my rant over

PEACE PEACE PEACE πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Tehzeeb thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed!!!

I thing he is entertaining.They are all there to manipulate and play games with eachother to win.The only problem with sky is that he dosent hide it when he is manipulating someone to get what he wants where as other ppl manipulate eachother behind eachothers back friends or not.
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is the worst human being I have ever seen in my life.. He is here to improve his image... and yet he acts like this.. imagine if he had no agenda.. He is a wild animal.. I am not just talking about this show.. He was far worse in Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachaao.. anyone who has seen that show will know my point. Search for Iss Jungle Se Aakash fight on youtube. you'll see how low he can go.. He is a heartless, selfish, arrogant, overconfident megalomaniac..