Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey,😊

I do think that Sky is the worst housemate ever.🤢 If you just see the way he talks and behaves then he is defiently the worst housemate ever. And i am not saying this because i am a Mahek fan..the irony is that i was never a Mahek fan, her fight with Sky made me her fan and i liked sky pre Mahek-Sky fight but then i just hated him. ðŸ¤¢

Now to your questions..

Is he the biggest LIAR ? - Nope Shonali still gets that honor. She has lied multiple times and twisted words to create more confusion. Infact sky has caught her red-handed when she lied. Sky lied to shonali abt sunny y'day but he later clarified it and shonali reacted the way he guessed it anyways.

Shonali might be a worse liar but she didnt lie about a thing that created such a big fight and which made a contestant cry! Sky lied to the entire house that he never said anything about Mahek's face.Juhi asked him whether he pointed his fingers towards the chin and said the much controverstial dialogue to Mahek but he denied  that he said it, he said he didnt say this! Another white lie that Sky told was that BB told him on the headphones "that send a contestant from your group to that party only for the task"!whereas BB never used this word and amazing is the fact then when BB told to repeat what BB said he was still stern on his lie! and even more amazing is the fact that BB never clarified that issue! 

Is he the biggest Character Assasinator ? Nope. Sid takes that honor the way he abused PM, Mehak and shraddha as well and he is doing that to Amar now.

Sid abused Mahek and PM but to call it Character assasination will be really unjust.What Sky did is character assasination.He spoke ill about almost all the girl's characters in the house..Be it Mahek( he spoke disgusting things about her character), Shradha( he even went to the limit of underlining the fact that she doesnt have parents) , Vida ,Shonali and PM..so leaving Juhi ,PB and Sunny Sky has done the character assasination of each and every girl of the BB house. 

Sid just told Amar that "You are going this week" ..to this Amar who usually doesnt react when people call him "impotent" reacted in an aggressive manner and this is how the fight began wherein Sid talked about his career.And talking about Amar's career is not a new thing in this show as Sky has already talked about his career on Amar's face and has even bitched about it but then Amar didn't say anything to Sky because he is scared of Sky. Sky has spoken worse about all the contestants. He called Amar -Napunsak, bad husband , bad family man , flirting with Vida etc etc ..what not? But Amar never reacted! Sid is just repeating what Sky has already told and now Amar is feeling bad about it!! Amazing.

Is he the Biggest Abuser ? Nope. Sid has used nasty words insulting PM's parents, Mehak and Shraddha.

Saying that "PM..are you a bar dancer?" or "Mahek..mujhe pata hai tu kya kya karti thi" or "Sheraz..you have a very bad girlfriend" or "Ek tha Amar joh Napunsak tha".. are all these dialogues less "abusing" then the nasty words Sid has used. Sid has  used Nasty words for people and using nasty words for people is quite common when you are angry with someone..though i accept that using nasty words is a real bad thing but in reality people do use nasty abuses for people they are angry on !and again i will say that abusing anyone is really bad and i hate Sid for doing this but these abuses by Sid are no way near what Sky has told about other people's personal lives..atleast according to me.

I am not saying that Sky is the worst human being i have ever seen but i will say that he is definitely one of them. The man has no manners, no class. he doesnt know how to speak to women and this one thing makes me hate him the most. He has spoken to mostly all the women of the BB house in this manner . If you go checkout his videos of his previous reality show then you will notice this same sky who did not stop hitting on people's past..specially women and speaking to them like "Chal chal..bahar nikal yahan se"!! He has stopped "abusing" or using nasty words after his show IJSMB and i am so thankful for this because if he would have started using nasty words along with character assasination which he has already done in BB then it would have been very difficult not only for the members of th bb house and audience but also for the crew of BB(To tell you that Sky was almost out to hit a crew member in IJSMB).

I always respect your posts Moderator ji but believing or even imagining that there is a housemate in the BB house who is more worse then Sky is impossible for me at least.

- Khushi😊

Edited by Khushi. - 12 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: happyviewer

me too🤣...actually i didnt even know there were two rooms...i found that out a few weeks ago.😆

hadd hai yaar.. you're even two steps ahead of me.. 😆
srinik thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi.

Hey,😊

I do think that Sky is the worst housemate ever.🤢 If you just see the way he talks and behaves then he is defiently the worst housemate ever. And i am not saying this because i am a Mahek fan..the irony is that i was never a Mahek fan, her fight with Sky made me her fan and i liked sky pre Mahek-Sky fight but then i just hated him. ðŸ¤¢

Now to your questions..

Is he the biggest LIAR ? - Nope Shonali still gets that honor. She has lied multiple times and twisted words to create more confusion. Infact sky has caught her red-handed when she lied. Sky lied to shonali abt sunny y'day but he later clarified it and shonali reacted the way he guessed it anyways.

Shonali might be a worse liar but she didnt lie about a thing that created such a big fight and which made a contestant cry! Sky lied to the entire house that he never said anything about Mahek's face.Juhi asked him whether he pointed his fingers towards the chin and said the much controverstial dialogue to Mahek but he denied  that he said it, he said he didnt say this! Another white lie that Sky told was that BB told him on the headphones "that send a contestant from your group to that party only for the task"!whereas BB never used this word and amazing is the fact then when BB told to repeat what BB said he was still stern on his lie! and even more amazing is the fact that BB never clarified that issue! 

Is he the biggest Character Assasinator ? Nope. Sid takes that honor the way he abused PM, Mehak and shraddha as well and he is doing that to Amar now.

Sid abused Mahek and PM but to call it Character assasination will be really unjust.What Sky did is character assasination.He spoke ill about almost all the girl's characters in the house..Be it Mahek( he spoke disgusting things about her character), Shradha( he even went to the limit of underlining the fact that she doesnt have parents) , Vida ,Shonali and PM..so leaving Juhi ,PB and Sunny Sky has done the character assasination of each and every girl of the BB house. 

Sid just told Amar that "You are going this week" ..to this Amar who usually doesnt react when people call him "impotent" reacted in an aggressive manner and this is how the fight began wherein Sid talked about his career.And talking about Amar's career is not a new thing in this show as Sky has already talked about his career on Amar's face and has even bitched about it but then Amar didn't say anything to Sky because he is scared of Sky. Sky has spoken worse about all the contestants. He called Amar -Napunsak, bad husband , bad family man , flirting with Vida etc etc ..what not? But Amar never reacted! Sid is just repeating what Sky has already told and now Amar is feeling bad about it!! Amazing.

Is he the Biggest Abuser ? Nope. Sid has used nasty words insulting PM's parents, Mehak and Shraddha.

Saying that "PM..are you a bar dancer?" or "Mahek..mujhe pata hai tu kya kya karti thi" or "Sheraz..you have a very bad girlfriend" or "Ek tha Amar joh Napunsak tha".. are all these dialogues less "abusing" then the nasty words Sid has used. Sid has  used Nasty words for people and using nasty words for people is quite common when you are angry with someone..though i accept that using nasty words is a real bad thing but in reality people do use nasty abuses for people they are angry on !and again i will say that abusing anyone is really bad and i hate Sid for doing this but these abuses by Sid are no way near what Sky has told about other people's personal lives..atleast according to me.

I am not saying that Sky is the worst human being i have ever seen but i will say that he is definitely one of them. The man has no manners, no class. he doesnt know how to speak to women and this one thing makes me hate him the most. He has spoken to mostly all the women of the BB house in this manner . If you go checkout his videos of his previous reality show then you will notice this same sky who did not stop hitting on people's past..specially women and speaking to them like "Chal chal..bahar nikal yahan se"!! He has stopped "abusing" or using nasty words after his show IJSMB and i am so thankful for this because if he would have started using nasty words along with character assasination which he has already done in BB then it would have been very difficult not only for the members of th bb house and audience but also for the crew of BB(To tell you that Sky was almost out to hit a crew member in IJSMB).

I always respect your posts Moderator ji but believing or even imagining that there is a housemate in the BB house who is more worse then Sky is impossible for me at least.

- Khushi😊

Great Post Khushi, There cant be a worst person then Sky  in the show. He has no character at all , he may not be abusing or talking loudly and screaming, but the words that he uses and the way he insults and gets personal with people, i dont think anyone will  stoop so low

Also he is a big spoiltsport, if he gets support from people he is fine with them and "show his so called loyalty" but if they dont support him then he can just get them out of his group.

when Sunny told that he was a trouble maker he just walked out angrily and she had to change her sentence to support him else she would have also been out of his group. So also with Juhi when she pointed out to him that he was wrong in abusing mahek (about her face) he just did not listen and she never broght that topic again to him

Even if he does support people on the show it is just to save him from nomination and not because he cares or is anyones friend . Also his friends in the house are scared if they do not support him, he can go any spoil their names and bring out all the discussions that they had when they were friends and get them in trouble, he has done it with Shonali & Sid

So he is not even trustworthy

His so called good sense of humour is only to insult and offend someone and the ones who laugh and find him funny will only be the ones who will not be his target
My favorite is shonali and today i hate her for being with sky. 
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@khushi... u said it all... what i wanted 2 say here... :)
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Goos post Moderator !Agree with all the points :)
Ezaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After reading the post and the comments followed by..  i can only say that sky was worst at one point in time in the house but after when other contestants got more worst than him and showed there colors too then its proved that sky is not he only one who does tat... Having said that, we can say sky is not the worst housemate as of now..
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sky is not the only worst housemate cause sid matches him in his charcter assasinations..it is legally a crime to slander someones character,so what can be worse than criminals?
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sky is behaving like dis now a days...coz  he is enjoying d  majority...n ...he doesn't  2 ruin dis by picikng up fights wid anyone...datz why I'm waiting 4 d moment when des players would play dis game on individual levels... tab dekhte hai kaun kaise behave karta hai...n...dat moment is arriving very soon i guess...

I'm not in hurry...as of now...

" IFTADAYE ISHQ HAI ROTA HAI KYA...AAGE AAGE DEKHIYE HOTA HAI KYA..." 😉
sky is not worst i dont like him or hate him i just hate kid sid!!!!!!