who tweets with Pooja Bedi?

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is there someone here who follows PB on twitter?...If so please i want to ask her one question...what has she told her children about sunny leone?...do they know who she is?...her reply might help other mothers as well who might be finding it difficult to discuss with their children,as the word po*n star and po*nography has been continuously used since SL arrived in India...how did she explain what is po*n?
I am really curious...i hope someone can ask her these questions for me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

I don't tweet with her. I don't think she would like to tweet anything back to me either because all my tweets to her are caustic. πŸ˜†

Sure will ask that for ya doubt I'll get a response though...πŸ₯±

thanks...iam just dieing to know what did miss know it all say.πŸ˜†
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I did try once, but she doesn't reply to haters, only fans...πŸ˜†
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soap_fan

I did try once, but she doesn't reply to haters, only fans...πŸ˜†

haha i knoww..kismish onli replies 2 whu luvz kismishπŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i tweet to her... and she replied once or twice but it was the same delusional crap but after that she had nothing to say so she only replies to her "fans" now. 

yesterday one of her "fans" was defending her and tweeting back to me and some other ppl... PB thanked them with this tweet. 

poojabeditweets pooja bedi 
@tasnim1987 woke up &read your sweet tweet debate with few trolls:) hugs to you for YOUR passion, love & belief! Have a super day!

1) her fan and PB both got owned by Mahek fans 2) she got so frustrated she called us trolls! πŸ˜†
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

i tweet to her... and she replied once or twice but it was the same delusional crap but after that she had nothing to say so she only replies to her "fans" now. 

yesterday one of her "fans" was defending her and tweeting back to me and some other ppl... PB thanked them with this tweet. 

poojabeditweets pooja bedi 
@tasnim1987 woke up &read your sweet tweet debate with few trolls:) hugs to you for YOUR passion, love & belief! Have a super day!

1) her fan and PB both got owned by Mahek fans 2) she got so frustrated she called us trolls! πŸ˜†

hahah i know
Faffijohn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I tweet wid her... I call her aunty, idoit, dumb, Loser evryday... She even repld me once.. I trash her evryday n ppl on twitter Praise me fr trashing her ..lol ... Her id on twitter is @poojabeditweets
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faffijohn

I tweet wid her... I call her aunty, idoit, dumb, Loser evryday... She even repld me once.. I trash her evryday n ppl on twitter Praise me fr trashing her ..lol ... Her id on twitter is @poojabeditweets

i dont have a twitter account...frankly dont know how to use itπŸ˜†...but i have read her tweets , but i cannot read the questions...i dont know if anyone has asked her what i want to lknow.
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she only replies to kishmish fans
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what you cant ask her as a foe, ask her as a friend. say you are a huge fan of kishmish and loved her kishmish act, etc. then ask your question, as a concerned parent. what you want is a reply to your question. hence, ghee seedhi ungli se na nikle to tedi kar do.