Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
The day (touchwood) they stop working for the show, there would be no IPKKND...

KOI SHAQ... πŸ˜†
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is the ONLY soap I follow...I hv started to watch the show for sanaya from oct...but I addicted to barun and sanaya JODI...and always in their dreamland..😊..in an epi if they hv only 2 mins space..still barun and sanaya chemistry steal whole show..onscreen sanaya and barun amazing...so w/o them ..no...no..no..for me..
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I guess NO, but...
 who would have guessed that people would continue to love Ridhima  after SA left?( there are exceptions, but a lot have continued to praise SK and JW as RitZ)
So you never know. but as for now, I cant imagine IPKKND without Sarun, especially Barun.😳
Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

this is the ONLY soap I follow...I hv started to watch the show for sanaya from oct...but I addicted to barun and sanaya JODI...and always in their dreamland..😊..in an epi if they hv only 2 mins space..still barun and sanaya chemistry steal whole show..onscreen sanaya and barun amazing...so w/o them ..no...no..no..for me..

Yep their onscreen chemistry is a rare phenomenon on TV...the rest of the couples look a little forced or awkward...with Sarun, the Arnav-Khushi relationship looks real and passionate even in awkward moments!
sunaina02 thumbnail
I will stop watching IPKKND the day Barun leaves ,
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The question is that: Then who would have played the role of the leads. I will not say we don't have any other leads so talented like them in Tellywood, it would be completely wrong. But, the main thing is that, when you characterized each of your character, apart from the leads, you took the fictional characters and described them, and the leads, you named Sananya and Barun.

It is their character which attracts us, and of course the leads talented performances, 

But having said that, I wouldn't be attracted to towards the show. 
It was for Barun I started watching it, and now I am hooked. It is because we have grown used to Barun and Sananya, their acting never fails to amaze us. 

Nice characterization btw :)
Neemsundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

The question is that: Then who would have played the role of the leads. I will not say we don't have any other leads so talented like them in Tellywood, it would be completely wrong. But, the main thing is that, when you characterized each of your character, apart from the leads, you took the fictional characters and described them, and the leads, you named Sananya and Barun.

It is their character which attracts us, and of course the leads talented performances, 

But having said that, I wouldn't be attracted to towards the show. 
It was for Barun I started watching it, and now I am hooked. It is because we have grown used to Barun and Sananya, their acting never fails to amaze us. 

Nice characterization btw :)

You're right, we've grown too used to the idea of Sarun playing the leads.

But as a character, I think, the ASR/Arnav character wins hands down because of the number of layers in it...besides, everyone likes a tortured, conflicted, sexy man.  Khushi's character is a shade less layered, but also pretty solid...and then, the actors playing them bring out these shades so well.

So I guess the leads are better thought out than the support cast and the villain.

On another note, sometimes I wonder how many of Barun's expressions are suggested by the director and how many he adds himself.

Off-camera he is as different from ASR as chalk and cheese, all smiley, bindaas and Very down-to-earth typical Delhi boy sorts, and then when he is on camera, he straightens his shoulders, prowls and growls all over the place, and speaks volumes with his eyes, using very few words. The transformation is a little dizzying.

Having seen a few shots from BHPH, I can't believe Barun's metamorphosis into this character---πŸ˜›
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Neemsundari

You're right, we've grown too used to the idea of Sarun playing the leads.

But as a character, I think, the ASR/Arnav character wins hands down because of the number of layers in it...besides, everyone likes a tortured, conflicted, sexy man.  Khushi's character is a shade less layered, but also pretty solid...and then, the actors playing them bring out these shades so well.

So I guess the leads are better thought out than the support cast and the villain.

On another note, sometimes I wonder how many of Barun's expressions are suggested by the director and how many he adds himself.

Off-camera he is as different from ASR as chalk and cheese, all smiley, bindaas and Very down-to-earth typical Delhi boy sorts, and then when he is on camera, he straightens his shoulders, prowls and growls all over the place, and speaks volumes with his eyes, using very few words. The transformation is a little dizzying.

Having seen a few shots from BHPH, I can't believe Barun's metamorphosis into this character---πŸ˜›

If you talk about villain, AM is simply rocking, it's for him we hate Shyam to the core, he is a superb actor who are arousing in us so much hatred for the character.
And yes, Barun is obviously talented, don't be mistaken that I don't like him, because he is my one and only tellywood actor I like, so, yup, he is the heart, but I think the supporting casts adds to the grandeur of the show.
Neemsundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

If you talk about villain, AM is simply rocking, it's for him we hate Shyam to the core, he is a superb actor who are arousing in us so much hatred for the character.
And yes, Barun is obviously talented, don't be mistaken that I don't like him, because he is my one and only tellywood actor I like, so, yup, he is the heart, but I think the supporting casts adds to the grandeur of the show.

Yes, but he is not the reason folks watch the show...Arhi or Sarun are, imho.
Neemsundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosemary

i love sanaya

bec of her iam watching

Yes, she shone in yesterday's episode as well, as did Barun.

The many layers of expressions this guy brings into his yes is amazing. Yesterday's episode was proof positive that Sarun make IPKKND...they bring ARHI to life.