Dekha Ek Khwaab

Jaynandini's dialogue...

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
She, with a very determined voice, said, "I hope Manyata is never found, because if she is, I will make life impossible for her in this house."

I couldn't help but laugh at that.

How conveniently did she forget that Manyata and Udayveer are bethrothed
Manyata won't be in the house for very long. Even if Jaynandini does torture her, it wont be for too long because soon enough Udayveer will whisk her off (which incidentally is what Jaynandini wants)

In the end, Manyata will come out on top.

On a different note, I was disgusted to see Jaynandini's thoughts about her sister and her sister's fiance. Thought she may not like Udayveer himself, she still wants him to be queen. And wants everything thats rightfully Manyata's

Now Im really hoping that Udayveer and Manyata end up married, so Jaynandini doesnt get what she wants

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i was laughing at her bcz its not her who will make life hell for muniya, its muniya who will make her life hell if she trys to do anyfink lolzz.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ManVeer is bound to happy or i will kill the writer..

but Vijay n JayNandini both dont deserve the throne is for sure...
-Xpress- thumbnail
Yeah... J has no love for her own sister.. the only thing she want is to become the "MAHARANI" 😡
-Xpress- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tasha4ever

i was laughing at her bcz its not her who will make life hell for muniya, its muniya who will make her life hell if she trys to do anyfink lolzz.

😆
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Manyata is more spicy she'll tear her  down if she tries anything. Udayveer will  sit back and watch the show i am guessing. I can just imagine Manyata punching her cousin in the face lol
-Yuks- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

ManVeer is bound to happy or i will kill the writer..

but Vijay n JayNandini both dont deserve the throne is for sure...

😆😆

I will back you up on that.

I really really want them together. What an extraordinary jodi

I loved when Uday said to Moniya, "You need a man"😳😃
I've re-watched the episode like 50 times

Yuks

-Yuks- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adventure_gurl

Manyata is more spicy she'll tear her  down if she tries anything. Udayveer will  sit back and watch the show i am guessing. I can just imagine Manyata punching her cousin in the face lol

Agreed. Jaynandini is going to make the mistake of misunderstanding Manyata.
She should keep the dirty water incident in mind when dealing with her.

But I hope when the time comes, Udayveer also shows Jaynandini her place.
Im sure he has some idea about her nature and what she wants

Yuks

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Yuks good to see you here.

About JN, since childhood she has been hearing about how Manyata is the eldest she would be back and Uday-Manyata marriage has been fixed when they were kids so on. She always felt she was second in the house while the first place belonged to Manyata.
She liked Uday but knew she can't get him because he has been choosen for Manyata. Now with Manyata returning back to house after 16 years all attention will be on her. When she was not there she was being given so much importance and now with her return she will get love affection from Komal and Dadisa which JN won't be able to tolerate.
aussieman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont blame jay for being such a pain coz she has been always neglected by her parents, no love and affection, everyone always cares about the first daughter, seriously she was kidnapped so many years ago i reckon jay did deserve some love, if she is a spoiled brat blame the parents for it they should have moved on and paid attention, feel sorry for jay, and when her engagement was cancelled no one even cared how heartbroken she is, goodness gracious what kind of family is this, if i was in her place i would really hate my sister or bro or wateva